Life in the country.

1. what is the job possibility for a 40 yr experience 62 yr old principal of secondary school with double masters

2. is the visa easy and the work permit easy to get.
we are used to black community very well for 28 yrs. 
3. i am religious and can preach can i get to share my views. I workd for church as alay preacher forv14 years.
4. what  is the staple food available there.
5. what is the usual retirement age .

victor

Welcome to the forum Victor!  I think there would be a good possibility of getting employment as a teacher.  Do you speak Spanish??? The pay won't be what you may be used to though.

Getting your residencia is fairly easy to do.  Contact [email protected] and he can give you all the details. 

As to preaching - do you speak spanish?  otherwise it will be tough.  And I am not sure they are going to accept an outsider preaching, but, I am not positive on this.

Staple foods - white rice,  platanos, chicken, pork, all kinds of beans, lots of oil and lots of MSG laden seasonings. Fruits and vegetables are plentiful

Retirement - most don't retire as far as I know,  they just either lose their jobs or physically can't work any longer.  I know people who are in their 80's still working.  We have no real pension plan or savings here,  for most people they live day to day and paycheck to paycheck.

Planner has basically summed it up for you.

I always recommend that anyone "moving here" and needing to or looking for work come with at least 6-8 months of living expenses in the bank.

Bob K