Need some suggests for my daughter school

Hi all..
I'm glad finally I found this blog, I'm new here and I like to make a friends with everybody from every country. I lives in Jakarta but I have plan to bring my daughter go to Australia for school.. She is 12 years old I need some advices and suggests about tht place for school and place to live.. I price it for your concern

Regards

Nunuk

Hi Nunuk,

I would say either Melbourne or Adelaide. Since she's still very young, Adelaide would be a more suitable environment as life there is more quiet, safe and slow-paced compared to Melbourne, which is a busy, metropolitan city. Either one, you'll find great education, wonderful arts and sophisticated fashion, and extremely multi-cultural life.

In Bali, that's an interesting name...Nunuk.  ;)

Cheers, and good luck "down under."

Hi..there..
Thank you very much for your suggestions..I'd rather choose Adelaide for my daughter I guess,but will it be safe if she lives alone there? Because I can't stay with her considered I'm a single parent here..
How ever thank you for you oldfashionjames..

Ubudian wrote:

In Bali, that's an interesting name...Nunuk.  ;)

Cheers, and good luck "down under."

Hi.. Thank you and I'm  an interest person too.. Hehe
Good luck for you too and still'down under'

Nunuk, I understand.

It is a tough question. I guess it all comes back to you and how your daughter feels about the whole idea of living abroad at that age, away from her mom. All I can say is that Australia is one of the best countries to live in in terms of the quality of life in general.

A nice and friendly homestay-style accommodation with a loving family would be best for her first time living in Aussie. I suggest you consult a proper immigration agent to see to your daughter's needs for starting life there. The agent will assist you throughout the way, from fulfilling the immigration requirements to enrolling her to the right school and finding her the best place to live.

Safety is relative, even in a peaceful place such as Adelaide. The main point is to pick the right and safe homestay accommodation (fully lisenced) that is located in a safe environment and make sure the family she's staying with is student-friendly and preferably of the same nationality to minimize the innitial culture shock she might experience.

oldfashionedjames wrote:

Nunuk, I understand.

Safety is relative, even in a peaceful place such as Adelaide. The main point is to pick the right and safe homestay accommodation (fully lisenced) that is located in a safe environment and make sure the family she's staying with is student-friendly and preferably of the same nationality to minimize the innitial culture ck she might experience.

Hi
thank you again..

I guess You are right..Im trying to find it..I hv some and I hope it will be good for her.

Hi nunuk.

I suggest you first find a school that suits you and your daughter then look at student accommodation in that area so she will not have too much distance to travel to and from the school.
I have found the following websites that may help you.

www.adelaidehomestaysearch.com/students.phpwww.adelaidehomestay.comwww.homestaynetwork.orgwww.studentaccommodation.one.com

Hope this helps

hello Ken..
thank you for Your website suggest..Ive seen there..there so many homestays.. and its getting me more confuse..lol..can I ask U more..if U dont mind?

You are welcome to ask me but I do not live in Adelaide.