I need job

my name mohammad hassan i need job in eygpt how i can do job in eygpt

Hello mohammad hassan,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

What type of job are you looking in Egypt?

Regards,
Pravin.

i need sales job sales manager or area sales manager

i have 6 year expecrence IN FMGC

All these posts are taken by Egyptian people, arabic speaking and wise to the mentality of the local EGyptian.
(BTW I work for a major FMCG company - nd I know that they would never consider any one from outside for these posts - due to the low salary no need to pay for/arrange visas for Egyptians , and I am not even sure whether or you would get a work visa for this type of work - there are literally 1000's unemployed people who are can do this work.

so what kind of work are avalible there and what work they can hire from out side my g/f is house maid and she's salary is 600 us dollar there

become a house maid!!
$600 dollars is a very good salary for a house maid - make sure she doesn't leave the position.
As for jobs all sales / semi skilled / unskilled are taken by Egyptians - and even if someone wished to offer you a job as one of these the chances are you couldn't get a visa.
There are millions of Egyptians out of work and these jobs go to them - and rightly so.

no she didnt leave her job yet

do u have a work permit?

he can't have a work permit - if he doesn't jabe a job!!!
the employer will arrange that.

no i dont have how i have i live in pakistan i need th job here plz help me plz

you and millions of Egyptians are saying plz help me plz!!
really in the current climate - unless you are a skilled expatriate or a teacher (or even indeed a housemaid!) there is little chance that you wold get a work visa anyway - becuase if an Egyptian can do the job then they won't issue.

I also need a job wen I get to Egypt I'm English and hoping to move to Sharm in nov , do I need a work permitt ? I'd be happy to clean houses etc I am a hairdresser but to be honest I don't mind what job I do any help must appreciated .

Trust me there are no jobs!!
the tourist industry is about to hit rock bottom.

As for cleaning houses - you would do 40+ hours per week, be treated like a dog for what.......... about $300 if you are african and very lucky!!!
This really isn't the UK unless you want to reduce your standard of living to being on the poverty line then go ahead.
You need to get a job before you leave the UK - if you don't then don't bother.

You can't get work permit without a job.

Sorry.. but you need to rethink your future plans!

Perhaps consider a more prosperous country where there are more career choices..  Egypt doesn't have enough jobs for there own people.

Thanks for the feed back guys