Saudi airlines domestic baggage

hi,
i want to know how many kg baggage allow in saudi airlines domestic flight from riyadh to dammam  and what's the extra charges if exceed per kg if any one knows please let me know its urgent

Hi Msa,
Weight limit should be mentioned in your ticket or you can check out the Saudi Airlines website.
Have a safe journey.

actually its mentioned 40 kg there but travelling from hyderabad (India)to dammam and its connecting flight from riyadh to dammam so confused they not mentioned about domestic and some one saying in domestic they not allowed 40 kg they will charge from riyadh to damaam extra for luggage just i want to know how much they charge from riyadh to dammam if they charge

Baggage
Guest Class passengers are entitled to carry one piece of luggage weighing 25kg maximum.
First Class & Business Class passengers are entitled to carry two pieces of luggage, each weighing 25kg maximum.
All SAUDIA ALFURSAN (Gold/Silver) members and SkyTeam (Elite Plus / Elite) members are allowed to carry one extra piece not exceeding 25 kg.

If any piece of luggage weighs more than 25kg the passenger will be requested to redistribute the contents of the luggage in order for the total weight to fall within the limits. If the number of pieces of luggage exceeds the weight limit, the passenger will be requested to pay a fine of SR100 for each piece over the limit.

Similarly, if the number of pieces is over the limit but their total weight is within the limits, a SR100 fine will be applied to each piece.

Hand Luggage

First and Business Classes
A bag or hand-bag allowance (the size of the piece not to exceed 115 cm)
A documents briefcase (the size of the piece not to exceed 100 cm)
The total weight of both luggages not to exceed 9 kg.

Guest Class
Hand bag (the size of the piece not to exceed 115 cm)
The total weight of the luggage not to exceed 7 kg.

If the connecting flight is under the same booking as the international flight, then you get the full 40kg( or whatever is mentioned in your ticket). But if it's a stand-alone domestic flight, the limit used to be 20kgs. But lately they have been stressing more on the number of pieces, rather than the weight.

But whatever is written on your ticket, will be considered.