FREE Puppies!!! Any takers?

Hi all!

Sadly - came across a heartless man who abandoned 4 tiny puppies in our area on friday evening. Took them in as wasn't about to leave them by the roadside.

Called PAWS yesterday to get them to take them in but haven't heard back. Going to keep trying but wasn's sure if there was anyone out there wanting a cute little puppy/ies???

There puppies are mixed breed. One is brown with black mouth area, another is totally whitish, another is light brown, another is light brown and black mouth area. They are honestly beautiful/ good looking :) They are well behaved and are at the perfect age to train. I have currently got a Shih Tzu dog and not a big yard to have a big dog in.

Please let me know soon if you want any of these cuties. I am guessing PAWS struggles to get them adopted. Just want them to go to a good home :)

Thanks

B

Oh Biggy,

From your other message, I thought that you wanted to buy a puppy!!!

Why don't you post an advert in the "Classifieds" but in the Mauritius part.

Or transfer your message in the Mauritius Forum; I'm not sure many Mauritian expats are checking you the general Expat forum.

Cheers
Arlette

Hi FeeAcer,

Aah ok. Will do that.

We have been interested in getting a pug for a while now, even before we got here. We're still interested but not sure if we should get another dog so soon as expecting baby later this year. Am aware some dogs get jealous of babies. We already have one dog we flew down from London. So was just asking about Pugs for the future.

Thanks by the way for the tip :)

Biggy wrote:

Hi FeeAcer,

Aah ok. Will do that.

We have been interested in getting a pug for a while now, even before we got here. We're still interested but not sure if we should get another dog so soon as expecting baby later this year. Am aware some dogs get jealous of babies. We already have one dog we flew down from London. So was just asking about Pugs for the future.

Thanks by the way for the tip :)

I think the best breed would be a boxer then: no long hair, very gentle dog with the kids, the best one I know off. Brought up my 3 kids with boxers<

hi biggie and Arlette

i know that this is an old post, but i just wondered if you did ever get a pug, and if so how are they coping with the heat?

i've been dying to get a pug puppy but there are no known breeders in mauritius, and i cant find any info on anyone who may have pugs at all there.

would really appreciate some advice! 

thanks

Naveenia

Navz86 wrote:

hi biggie and Arlette

i know that this is an old post, but i just wondered if you did ever get a pug, and if so how are they coping with the heat?

i've been dying to get a pug puppy but there are no known breeders in mauritius, and i cant find any info on anyone who may have pugs at all there.

would really appreciate some advice! 

thanks

Naveenia

Hi

Take a look at the Facebook page, Federation Canine Centrale. On the fb page you'll find an email address for the federation. Failing that telephone Eric Bestel, the vet in Tamarin and maybe he can help you.
:)