Moving with young family to Toulouse

Hi, we are hoping to move to Toulouse in coming months.  Looking for help on surrounding towns to locate ourselves - looking for rural location but suitable for kids too !!  preferably on east side of toulouse too...

any help really welcome

I stated on a previous post:
please becareful of scams, asking you for money up front to view houses and of course, your banking details are always handy for them.  Use an agency to be certain, Office des locataire helps you talk directly to landlords but charges you under 200€ which is cheaper than 1 months equivalent rent in estate agency rental management fees.  The rent in Toulouse for a 3 bed of 80M2 has to be (on average) between 750€ and 900€ some with charges included but do ask what those are.  I was told water charges included only to find out they are 'partly' included.  There is a refuse collection charge (annual) that is usualy included.

Iam currently looking for places for my young family.. email me with when, what you are looking for

ttfn

I am so happy to read Dislins response. We are also trying to move to Toulouse. However we can not decide on WHERE in Toulouse, perhaps I can jump in on this discussion.
We are similar to Mouzets. We have 2 children ages 4 and 7, and  from the U.S. It is refreshing to hear you can rent a 3 bedroom for 900 euros. But you require a car in order to get around is that correct? I have heard different things about getting around Toulouse.

Thanks again!
Jennifer:)