TIps for learning French

Does anybody have any tips for learning French? I've been learning the language for almost a year now and i'm still truggling with the pronunciation, as well as the grammar. It sucks because i love the sound of French words.

I anderstand your trouble, but in fact vietnmese nd french are really different that's why you're having so much trouble.
If you want to know a coople of tips i suggest you to see the french language like a music, in all the country i have been till now they said that's french speakers are more "melodic" if you know what i mean.

other tip you have to practice your sound "rrrr" this one is really special in french language.

French grammar is just too much complicated, if i weren't french i wouldn't anderstand it myself ^^, just use the simple sentance like : subject, verb, noun, end, and most of the time with the "present" when you'll be okay with all of these simple sentance you'll begin with more complicated ones.

So in my mind those are tips you can use, if any french have other tips or disagree with me just tell me , i'm not a professor so everythings would help !

Quentin