Looking for volunteers to teach ESL

Hi everyone,

I rule a small French school in Rio San Juan, in the North coast and recently, we've decided to give the school an international orientation by offering English classes throug oral activities as sports, music, arts, games etc...  This would be applied from the youngest students (3 y.o.) to the olders (17 y.o.), from september 2013  to june 2014. We are willing to offer this volunteer job to an American teacher or a couple, and conditions can be negociated.
Please, to get more infos, contact me sending me your CV at [email protected] and visit our blog ecole-francaise.blogspot.com

Thank you!

Angela

Hi Angela!

Could you please post your advert in the Dominican Republic jobs section?

Thanks
Armand

Good luck, it sounds like a terrific idea and I hope you find someone.  I will keep my ears open for you

Bob K

Thank you for your wishes, Bob.
Armand, sorry, I will.

Thanks Angela and good luck. I will copy this and send to some friends in the area.

Thank you!

I looked at your site, and it seems that your school is taught entirely in French? My husband and I both have teaching experience in the US, but we do not speak French, though we would love to learn. We speak some Spanish and want to become fluent. Is the position a volunteer or paid position? Or if it is volunteer, would housing be provided or anything else? We are coming to the DR in August and plan to stay for at least 1 year, maybe more. We have two children 5 and 7 and would love to have them in a good school.

What are your thoughts on this?

best regards,

Lori Glover