Bath houses in or near varna.

I am moving to Varna soon. I was living near plovdiv for two years and one of my favorite treats was going to Banya, hissar or pesnopoi for a soak in the mineral baths. I am wondering if Varna or the surrounding areas have something similar to these communal baths. I heard something about mud baths near the beach.

I want to be clear that I am not looking for a spa or a resort. I am looking for those cheap, community places that cost 1-2 lv to enter and you end up next to strangers, scrubbing yourself at hot mineral basins.

There is a mineral bath of sorts that is used mainly by senior citizens on the sea front/beach, in front of the sea gardens towards Rappongi beach. About 15-20 mins walk from the central beach.
However, don't expect modern, up-to-date facilities. It does look a bit unwelcoming with its old, grey, concrete walls. Still quite popular with the locals though.

Oddly enough, exactly the kind of thing that I am looking for. I will check it out when I am there, thanks!

I'm a local here.You can leave your email or skype and i'll get back to you if u need some info.

Yes there are two such places that I know of.  The one on the central beach as mentioned by earlier post and another on the beach in St Constantine (a 1 leva bus ride from Varna city)