Introduction to my personality

my names are aukeu ngapeyou gustave. happy to join you in your web site.I am a young dynamic cameroonian living in Burkina Faso since the month of March.I am married and i have three kids with my beloved wife.I am a degree holder in bilingual arts (English and French).before coming here in the Faso,I have worked in canadian NGO in Cameroon called FORCE INTERNATIONALE. after working there for more than three years, the fell because of one raison or anorther. after that, I taugh the English in private high school in Cameroon for two years and few month before coming here in Burkina Faso as a job seeker. That is short summary of my humble personality.

Hello aukeu ngapeyou gustave,

welcome to the forum!

How can we help you?

Francesca

Thank you to much for paying attention to my message.you can help me by first of all giving me a job that will permit me to take good care of myself and my family.

Hello aukeu ngapeyou gustave.

Do not hesitate to post your cv in the Jobs in Burkina Faso section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank so much their Aurélie foprrrrrr your advices. Nevertheless I have done that but up till now noting has changed. What Ireally need actually is either a job or a fund to start my personal company or projet; since I have many good projets in my program but the problem is lack of finance.So, if you can in sposoring I will be very greatful. Thank you : GUSTAVE

Hi Gustave,

To note that Aurelie forms part of the Expat.com Team :)

Wish you the best of luck

Thank you,

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team