Cost of Living near Emaar Square

Hi
I am planning to move to Dubai. Will appreciate if anyone can give a break down in terms of rent, schooling, food for a family of 4. Looking to live near Emaar square as I work in a Bank.

Hi UC

Well rents near Emaar Square are between the brackets of 90k to 800k a year. It really depends on your budget. If your looking for a 2 bed, the rent should fall from the 120k to 200k mark. Rent is paid either in 2 cheques or 4 cheques.

Schooling again shall be between a bracket of 30k to 50k per child, again, depending on what class your children will get enrolled in.

Food, depends on your appetite :) But I'd say about 3k to 4k per month on groceries, thats max.. and if you love restaurants, then Dubai is loaded with a variety of cuisines one can enjoy !

Recommendation: If your offer is great, then shift into the Emaar Square domain, otherwise, Business Bay is cheaper, you might think of that option !

Good Luck !

hi

how much r rents in business bay preferably for two bed room? by the way how long will it take to attest degree from Mofa uae and issuance of employment visa?