Spanish Speakers

Hi,
I'm moving to Ho Chi Minh in August.  I'm an English teacher and my partner is a Spanish teacher.  She is a native experienced language teacher and is looking to give lessons or do some language exchange, English/Vietnamese for Spanish!

If you know anyone who is interested or are interested yourself, let us know!
Stephen (",)

Hi!
Welcome to Saigon! Wish you good luck!

I know some expats who take Spanish lessons from native speakers and are interested in continuing to improve their language skills.

There is also a club for Latin Americans. So there must be a market for these lessons just not sure if it's with the VN.

I would be glad to introduce you when you arrive.

Send a PM and I will reply with my contact information.

Thanks, not there yet... be there in, oh, 6 weeks! Can't wait.

welcome to Ho Chi Minh city.

hi,
welcome to Ho Chi Minh city!
i'm in my first year of university,my major is spanish.
it's so awesome,i'm so glad to hear about that because in HCM city,there aren't many people who speak spanish :(

Hi Stephen,
I'm Aggi and I've just moved to HCMC from London with my husband and children. I used to go to Spain every summer when I was at university and my Spanish used to be quite good. However, I haven't used it for a long time now and I've forgotten most of it. I can understand almost everything but find it very difficult to speak. If your partner is interested we could do English - Spanish language exchange. I'm not a native English speaker, as I am actually Polish, but I lived in the UK for 10 years and taught English there in a college.
It would be great to hear from you.
Best regards
Aggi

welcome to HCMC

I'm Tam - Vietnamese 28years old.

I want to learn Spanish. we can exchange :-)

Tam

Hi
My name is Daniel
I am a Spanish teacher from Spain . I will be in HCMC next week . Please feel free to add me to skype  if you want lessons therealdaniman
Have a good day
Daniel

Hi Daniel.

My skype is mariposa251106

Nice to meet u.
Tam

Hi Daniel,
I don't need Spanish lessons.
The post was for people interested in receiving lessons
My girlfriend is a Spanish teacher giving lessons.
All the best

Hey Stephen,

Just a silly question, but why don't YOU teach her English??? Anyways! I wanted to ask what her level of English knowledge is.

I'm American, but my family is from Mexico. I'm "meh" in my Spanish so I would love to brush up and perhaps become fluent one day. Plus, Mexican Spanish and Spain Spanish are WAY different. So in other words, I can do a Spanish/English trade off. Let me know if she's still interested :)

Mariposita I add u. :)
I hope we talk soon on skype

Hola,

Me gustaría preguntarte si andas aún por Saigon y si estas interesada en dar clases de español durante este mes de agosto en mi sustitución. Serían seis horas a la semana y son 14$ / hora
Si estas interesada hazmelo saber tan pronto como te sea posible.
Un saludo.

Hello locotory --> Please note that you are on the english speaking forum. It would be great if you could post your message in english, in order for us to understand what you're saying. Thanks. Karen :)

im english and would love to teach english to you for exchange of spanish :) where are you located?

Hi guys,
In this Fb group: facebook.com/groups/speakspanishinvietnam
there is some info about Spanish related activities in HCMC, as well as Spanish courses, job offers and other stuff.
Cheers.

StephenV wrote:

Hi,
I'm moving to Ho Chi Minh in August.  I'm an English teacher and my partner is a Spanish teacher.  She is a native experienced language teacher and is looking to give lessons or do some language exchange, English/Vietnamese for Spanish!

If you know anyone who is interested or are interested yourself, let us know!
Stephen (",)

Hi there, welcome to Vietnam, im very interested in Spanish , so let me know where you will be , what clubs will you join, in would be glad to take part in,,,,

[Moderated: Use private message when sending personal contact]

Hi Stephen V and Spanish speakers,
I'm 24, living in Hochiminh City and would like to find friends for Spanish/Vietnamese exchange.
If you are interested, please kindly add me at facebook.com/hongloanvo and leave me a message. I will response asap.
Thanks so much! :)

Hi loan.vaa,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Since you posted on an old thread, you may not have much replies.

It would be best if you could post an advert in the section language exchange in Ho Chi Minh City which is best for your search.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

P.S: Topic closed

Closed