Labor and Business Partner in Myanmar

I am looking for business partner in Myanmar, who will be responsible for market development of our projects,

where I should go to find such people? I consider only Myanmar citizens and only living in Yangon now.

Hi,

Go to myanmar work.com.mm , hope it will help you.

Regards,
SAi

Hi,
   I am glad to hear you to do business in our country. I am interested your post. What kind of business would you like to invest in Myanmar? I am looking forward your reply. Thanks.

Regards,
Shwemintamee
Myanmar (temporary in Singapore)

Hi Terryjuly,

Maybe you should post in classifieds - Looking for in Myanmar sections for business partners in Myanmar.

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien

What kind of Business do you wish to do in Myanmar ?.I am Myanmar citizen and business man.

Frank

[email protected]

Pay attention ppl! Pls read the original post carefully. Terryjuly looking for partner who is living in Myanmar as partner. Some ppl claim himself or herself this and that. Are you really? If someone trying pull the fast one, you should be ashamed of yourself.
If you fail to read simple two sentence post, do you think you have what is take to succeed in business...even in Myanmar. Think again pal!

Thank you for your support, Winston!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your ad on the Jobs in Myanmar section.]