Looking for affordable distance education,

looking for an MBA in Healthcare, or maybe courses on risk management, healthcare quality, infection control courses, ... very few schools offer the MHA.

good schools rip you off with their tuition fees, while diploma-mills flood the search engines...

i just need a decent distance learning course that can teach properly....preferably recognized outside their website would be nice...:)

Thank you for your suggestions!

j.echo wrote:

good schools rip you off with their tuition fees...:)

What you refer to as a rip off is the reality of rising tuition costs and high fees at accredited universities in Canada, the US, UK, Oz, etc.; they're even higher for international students (non-citizens/non-residents).  You'll have to weigh the costs against making your educational goals a reality.

smurfette wrote:

they're even higher for international students (non-citizens/non-residents).

yeah, they cost more if you are an international student! as if they aren't costly enough already.. :dumbom:

i agree with you though, with weighing the value of good education from accredited universities.

and i tried computing over and over again, wishing my calculator was broken, but its not.... i was like, "oh my, im gonna be in Saudi for a very long time just to pay this"....

and I tried looking for schools here in Jeddah, turns out people go out of the country for education..

hoping to find  more agreeable circumstances.. i still would want to eat while studying, LOL!