Internet service

Can anyone recommend an internet service and what sort of charges I might expect?
I would love to get a bundle for all services such as TV, Phone, Internet etc. All included.

I've got Unify for TV, phone and internet, RM149/m. Its the most basic package which is still expensive compared to what I had in the UK bearing in mind that there are hardly any tv channels worth watching. Anything watchable, you have to pay extra so good job I don't watch TV much. Also have a landline phone I never use but wasn't an option to get broadband without that. The internet is generally ok but does suffer quite a high level of drop outs which I'd never experienced in UK.

Most go for Astro, think its around RM250/m

Hiya,

Many Thanks for that. Will need to build it into our budget (YIKES!!!)

Unifi is the only provider who will provide you with tv, phone and internet in the same package.. They got 5mbps and 10mbps plans which are quite popular. TV channels will be free for the first month and then you will hv to buy a package if you wanna keep watching those channels. TV package comes at 30 or 50RM per month. So you will hv to shell out 149+30or50 per month.
Remember once you get it installed, theres a service contract for one year min. If in between you wanna change your provider, you will hv to pay 500RM penalty...!
For me I am using 5mbps since feb and did not hv any problems so far.. Touchwood.. haha..
Cheers..!