Look for doing business in Africa

Hello,

I'm Sai, doing agricultural machinery from Thailand, and look for doing business in Africa.
Giving suggestions and comments will be appreciated.
Look forward to hearing from your advice.

Regard,
Sai Zephaniah

Hi Sai!

Maybe you should tell us what countries you are interested in.

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

I'm currently interested in Ghana. Suggest me
Thank,

Regards
Sai

hi
i am a Ghanaian living in Italy
doing business in Ghana can be really good
especially in the Agric sector

Look at the GIPC website and see what opportunities there are

yep

which area you are looking for?

ok

Hello Everybody.....
Good wishes 4 all of u......
I m form Pakistan and want to Start Mobile Phone Business in Ghana.
If somebody likes me to oblige me plz give a true opinion and comments and also some details about this business.
I shall be much thankful.

I think you might find its a pretty crowded market so unless you have something unique to offer it might be difficult.
Also the government has just changed the requirements for foreigners setting up businesses in Ghana so I suggest you look at the GIPC website and see what the reqirements are

hi

I believe Ghana would be better for you.

Hi Miss hkann,

Bundle of thanks for your positive and encouraging advise regarding my Mobile Phone Business in Ghana.
I m much excited now after having your comments, U also wrote in ur reply about GIPC website is this any sort of Ghana Immegration Website?.
I Shall be grateful to you if you write me Id of such website like www. etc.

Anxiously waiting for your kind response.

Regards.

Sajjad Shamsi.

Dear Brother Mr.Frimpong,

bundle of thanks for your encouraging comments regarding my request to start Mobile Phone Shop business in Ghana. I also got some other advices of expatriates of Ghana and all r pushing me to go head and come in Ghana to start this business b.coz of Good Market response.
I shall be grateful to you if you please give me the idea of monthly shop rent measuring 30 to 50 Square Meters for minimum 1 year contract of period initially in any good and crowded market.
I shall anxiously wait for your kind response.

Regards.

Sajjad Shamsi.

GIPC is the Ghana Investment Promotion Council and if you google it you will find how to contact them.
Foreigners need a minimum of one million dollars to start a business in Ghana and are not allowed to be involved in retail trade in markets or similar areas.
You might also need a Ghanaian partner and you have to register with GIPC to begin your business.
I suggerst you look on their website for further details

Miss hkann,
thx4 this useful information I must visit GIPC website.