Ambiance in Bangalore in July and August

Hi

I would like to know what is the ambiance in Bangalore, during the month of July and August.. The temperature in general.. What type of clothes to bring.

Can you also described the different activities in the late afternoon .. What are the activities? Where can i meet people .. Have a coffee .. Have some good talk .. Make friends

Thank you in advance for all your answers .. I will also be glad if people from there or those who will be there during the period i mention to add me as friend ..

Hello Kenty and welcome to Expat.com :)

I will suggest you to visit the Bangalore forum and have a look at the different discussions. Hope that helps. ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

HI,
The month of August is cool here.
This is mostly a rainy season.
You may have some warm clothes.

-Shawn

Hi,
I moved from Mauritius to Bangalore last week. The climate of Bangalore is the same as Mauritius. However you cannot compare the beauty of Mauritius to Bangalore.

Do contact me once you are in Bangalore.

Cheers
Terence

Hi KENTY13,
The weather is quite cloudy during July and August in B'lore. Get some warm clothes and most important an Umbrella :P. You can walk around even in the afternoon when the Sun is at high and need not worry about perspiring.

Now about the activities - that solely depends on you and your company. You can go for bowling, pool, movies, get some beer with your friends and many more.

Hope you have a pleasant and memorable stay in B'lore.

Regards,
SSB

thank everybody for your reply ..