Looking for a friends in algeria

Hello

I am Yasser from algeria, i am working in eastern africa (South africa, mozambique, tanzania, uganda, kenya), actually i would like to know friends from algeria.

regards

hey my freind yasser iam from Algeria exactly from Annaba even me i would know you if u want my email is [email protected]   and my face book is houssem annaba. and my number is 213773623061 i study italian language .... ok welcom my freind

hello haddef and yasser hope you are both okay guys , i wanted to join and get to know each other, iam rayan from algeria also and exactly from guelma and iam living in united states now .

so haddef how is annaba and yasser how is eastern africa ?

nice guys , keep us updated :)

Hi evryone  I'm lina from England ,and orgenly moroccan I'm new in this site I just want to meet new friend from Algeria ,and talk about deferent subject and share opinion

hi
ok lina u can talk to me about everything concerning our country algeria ,and i can exchange with u ideas as much as its possible for us.
have a nice day
karim

salam ..i'm bilal from algeria ..... need to know poeapl  from anywhere   for  get more freinds

hiii me too i am egyptian and would love to hv friends from algeria

hi yasser sure it is great  travelling in africa im moutaz from algeria we can talk if you want .=).

l am aaron looking for a friend in algeria .l am a zambian living hear in zambia hear is my email address ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you