Morocco

I arrived in Morocco in 1980 for the first time for my travelcompany and worked in Agadir,after a while I had to go with some tourist to Marrakech, when I arrived there it was a shock, it look likes if I was traveling by a time machine and had the feeling to go back 2000 years in time,but it was fasinating and fel in love with the city,and short after that I moved to Marrakech. I left Morocco in 1984 for a new adventure in Colombia and Venezuela, but when I left by airplane from Marrakech airpport, I cry because Morooco stolen my haerth,till now I have still nice and warm feelings with Motrocco and the Morrocan people. I return in 2010 after a longtime, in that tme I had a relationship with a Morrocan man and visit his familly in Casablanca it feels like a warm bath,and if I was comming at home.In 2011 he left me foer a younger girl,the ashole but with his familly I still have warm contact. On this moment I search fro a job into Marocco again and will return if I had the change, and then stay till end of my days. When I get old then I hope that my last6 day will be in Marrakech.
Of cause there is a big change in Marocco sinds 1980,but Marocco is a nice and beautiful place to be.

morocco always welcome you . hope u will fulfill ur dream one day :)

Hello Barones777.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

What kind of job are you looking for?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurélie,

I will search for any job, I prefer in the touristsector, I worked before for Cristoffel-travel agency, but other job in a multinational are also welcome. I have lot of expierences, had my own Hotel,and restaurant,my own Security company,my own antiquebuisness, I can speak Dutch, English and German, little French and Arabic.
So I am open minded, my heart is Always in Maroc and have lot of good memmory over there. And have still lot of nice contacts in Marocco.
Friendly regards,

Melina

hello again,

I forgott, you Always can reach me on my privat email:
[email protected] or [email protected]

bye bye, Melina

Hello Melina,

Indeed you seemed to be someone who has lots of experience in the field. :)
I can suggest you to visit the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Morocco section, or post an advert in the Jobs in Morocco as well. ;)

Hope that will help you.

Regards,
Pravin

Hello

I search indeed for a job in the tourist business,as I did before,but I keep all offers open, I have lot of expierences in lot of diffrent ways.
regards Melina