Want to meet new people

Thanks Faraz,
I came to bahrain coz my husband works here, m a fashion designer by proffession.
I likes listening songs, reading, making new friends.
Seems you guys are here in bahrain for a long time haan. Good to see that we have got a blog to connect wit other people :-)

Hi everybody. Newbie here. I went to Bahrain Mall today and it was very lackluster in my opinion. Where does everybody hang out?

coolbini wrote:

Thanks Faraz,
I came to bahrain coz my husband works here, m a fashion designer by proffession.
I likes listening songs, reading, making new friends.
Seems you guys are here in bahrain for a long time haan. Good to see that we have got a blog to connect wit other people :-)

Most people who come to Bahrain end up spending a long time here :) It is a nice place to live and work.

The Forum is indeed a good place to connect with like minded individuals. Do vist the Forum and participate in our discussions. You will make lots of friends in no time.

Best wishes to you and your husband.

SleeplessInBahrain wrote:

Hi everybody. Newbie here. I went to Bahrain Mall today and it was very lackluster in my opinion. Where does everybody hang out?

Hi. Posted a few suggestions to you in the other thread. As for malls, you should also visit Seef Mall and City Centre Mall.  These are more crowded.  Bahrain Mall is nice, but its full of real shoppers, if you know what I mean. Not the crowd that comes to hang out.