English speaking expats in Zaporozhzhye

We're moving from Turkey to Ukraine and will be there for a couple of weeks from June 18th.

It would be great to meet up with some expats while we're there.

Jaycey & Valentyna  ;)

Hello Jaycey123.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello. I'm an American living in Zaporizhzhia. In July I'm leaving for the U.S. but will back after a few months. My wife is from Zaporizhzhia. She speaks English also.

Maxic

Hi Jaycey and Valentyna,
Are you moving permanently to the Ukraine?I am in the process of selling up here in Australia.
I would like to keep in contact with you as we all need friends and a helping hand sometimes.I don't know much about Ukraine except that everybody tells me it is a bad move to leave Aus for UKR.I think it is a question of what you make of a place.Cannot be worse than RSA?
Regards,
Michael.
Email address;[email protected]
Skype;michiel.leonard

Hi Maxie, so sorry I didn't get back to you earlier I'd about given up on the site!

Perhaps you could drop me a note on [email protected] with contact details – it would be great to get together for coffee sometime if you are still around. My wife is also from Zaporozhye.

Cioa4now

Jaycey

Hi Michael

Thanks for the message - I've sent you an email.

Cheers Jaycey  :D:D:D

Hi All,

About an hour away by train in Dnepropetrovsk. As said, everyone needs friends. Wife is from Dnepropetrovsk (English speaking) and we moved back a little while ago.

John

Hi John,
How are you?I am ex S-African and have been living in Australia for the past 13 years.Got married to a girl with two lovely kids in Cherkassy last year.Wife and kids is in Cherkassy.Busy selling up and hopefully will be in Ukraine before the winter.
Regards,
Michael.

Surely there must be a few expats in Zaporozhzhye?

(Bump, bump!)

Hi Alanya,
How are you ?I have been chatting to Jonathon  and will deffinetely come to Your town to meet you.I already met Julia  Kiev(ex Joburg) on the blog.I will most probably settle in Kiev or Simferpol.Or any place where I can find a nice woman.
I was planning to move to UKR in 2 months but landed a very good job with an American company which is the 3rd largest oil & gas  company in the world.I am going to try and hold onto this job for dear life and hopefully I can get a transfer to one of their sites in Europe.
Have a nice day,
Sincerely ,
Michael.