Shipping

Hi I am in need of shipping some stuff from the uk. Has anyone got a cheap good company they have used? If so could you send me the info? Thanks

Try these guys for a quote, we shipped our trailer tent via them. Good price and good service.

[email protected]

Terry

great thank you

I recently found shipping from the UK really expensive and that was only for a limited number of items, in the end the best price was by a courier service.

maltaangel wrote:

I recently found shipping from the UK really expensive and that was only for a limited number of items, in the end the best price was by a courier service.

Sorry, but when I see the word "shipping" I always assume that we are talking large amounts or bulky items.
Small items are (nearly) always going to be cheaper to send by post or courier, depending on weight and urgency.

Its horses for courses.

Terry

Sorry yes I understand but I did not find posting smaller items cheap either and I really shopped around. Maybe it depends where you live I had to send mine from Northern Ireland.

Hi! We are french , who are living in Malta to 6 months ago. We want to move us furniture and box to Nice ( South of France ) to Malta. Here , lot of people say me that the cheapper price is to move with people who come to UK in the same moving van. More people the UK come in malta than France. The idea is : You put your furnitures and more in your moving van and when you arrived in Nice , We put us furniture and a price is better for everything! Normaly a removal firm know this system. We want to move fastest. The people are interessted ? Thank you

I have just used a company call Shiplowcost they have been very good and reasonable prices.

do a google search for Shiplowcost malta and you will find them.

Julian

We used Dynamic-International and got a part container for £1200.We added some extra things so we were above the cubic amount they had quoted us for but have not charged extra. Service was great, boxes delivered on requested date and collection was stress free and crew efficient and helpful.

I got quotes from about 6 companies and the cheapest one in is from   1st move international they have a web site

Ken

scubaboy wrote:

I have just used a company call Shiplowcost they have been very good and reasonable prices.

do a google search for Shiplowcost malta and you will find them.

Julian

Shiplowcost is a forwarding service. Do they also ship items as a normal courier service? From my experience they forward you to their parent company for other services; Express Group.

Shiplowcost is actually a product of Express Group. It is not a company in its own right.

Sorry to be so pedantic Lusco :D but we need to be accurate don't we? :)

From the website: The ShipLowCost service is the latest product in our portfolio that has been designed to cater for the online shopper. We would like to provide you with this innovative logistical solution that shall help you, both as the private individual and the business community likewise, to ship your online purchases from around Europe at any time and day of the week with less restrictions and expenditure than ever before, thus making our service offering a truly cost-effective way for your logistical needs.

Actually that was part of my point; I have never said that Shiplowcost is a company, I said that Shiplowcost is a service (and different than a normal courier service).

Quote 'they forward you to their parent company'.:rolleyes:

redmik wrote:

Quote 'they forward you to their parent company'.:rolleyes:

I am afraid that "parent company" is well used in that post. Shiplowcost is a service run by Express Trailers Ltd while the parent company is Express Group.

:rolleyes: