Malta National football team

Hi, New to forum...so Hello !!

I am looking to travel to watch the Maltese national football team once or twice every qualifying campaign and wanted to know if there is anyone like minded that wants to join me that has a shared interest. I am 38,English but with a Maltese parent, big football fan,proud of my Maltese history, living near to London.

I travelled over to Malta for my first match V Italy a few months ago and will go probably go once a year to a Maltese home game and probably 1 other away game each year.

Thinking of Denmark in October = £65 rtn from UK.

Anyone interested???
Thanks
Craig

Hi Craig,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Malta Classified, Activities/Travel Partners. This might help.

Thank you,

David

Ok thanks David......New here so need to find my way around the site. Thanks for the advice. Craig

Hi Craig

I see you haven't had a welcome to the board.......so welcome. I don't think anyone would be offended if you were to post this sort of thing on the forum, as well, as there are more weird posts placed here than what you have asked. 

You may not get many takers for your request but there are many football fans on here (one has even got his username as such) and am sure that it would be interesting to hear of your exploits in the future; this could then lead up to a meeting with 'like minded' folk at an international match in Malta.

Keep in touch on the board......you'll find that there are many shared interests here.

Good Luck

Mike

i saw what you did there Mike

toonarmy9752 wrote:

Do you think Tearnet Athletic will be offended?

:whistle:

absolutely.....

MikeInPoulton wrote:
toonarmy9752 wrote:

Do you think Tearnet Athletic will be offended?

:whistle:

Not at all but we have withdrawn from the league as my wife now refuses to go in goal !

Terry

at your age Tery your scared of letting one out and TBH letting one in.

toonarmy9752 wrote:

at your age Tery your scared of letting one out and TBH letting one in.

I saw what you Didier there toon..........

MikeInPoulton wrote:

Hi Craig

I see you haven't had a welcome to the board.......so welcome. I don't think anyone would be offended if you were to post this sort of thing on the forum, as well, as there are more weird posts placed here than what you have asked. 

You may not get many takers for your request but there are many football fans on here (one has even got his username as such) and am sure that it would be interesting to hear of your exploits in the future; this could then lead up to a meeting with 'like minded' folk at an international match in Malta.

Keep in touch on the board......you'll find that there are many shared interests here.

Good Luck

Mike

Hi,

Thanks very much for the welcome, which is much appreciated. Yes, I think I may be clutching at straws with the trip to Denmark but who knows?? I will keep popping back on here and hopefully, like you say, there are some like minded people out there that may want to meet up for a game either abroad or when I next come over to Malta for a home fixture in the near future.

Thanks again for the welcome.
Craig

As mentioned, I am thinking of going to Denmark for a game v Malta ( But I am based in London). It may be that the only way to get a ticket in the Malta section is for a “local” to purchase one in Malta.

If I sent someone the Euros  once these are on sale, would anyone be willing please to purchase the ticket for me and send to the U.K...? Of course, I would pay the extra for postage and even enough to cover a beer for your troubles.... 

Thanks in advance