Moving to australia

hi everyone am isaac and am new on this site, im i will be moving to australia this year and i would love to make friends from austrlia anyone intrested can contact me [email protected] cell 0027833543129thx.

Welcome on Expat-blog Isaac2003! :) i hope you'll find lots of friends here. Have you found a work in Australia or are you going to study?

All the best,
Christine

i am doing fine, i am still in South Africa as at now, but i well come there july this year. to work in Australia. see you when i get there,
All the best to you too.

Hi everyone! I'm a registered nurse from israel, I have a work offer from a hospital in Melbourne and I'm at the end of my professional recognition process. I plan to arrive in Melbourne on May-June 2010. I'm a single mom and I'll be coming with my 9y old girl. I don't know anyone in melbourne, how easy is it to find help with my kid after school hours or on weekends when I'll work? Does anyone know of a helping community for people that come from Israel? Does anyyone know of women who came like this by them self to live there? I would love to talk to someone who had experience with that.
Thank you!
Yael

Hi everyone!  I work in sales,In México I would like to talk with someone who live in Adelaide to Known about the life style there

Hey everyone my name is Tom. Still in the USA, finally centered myself and am ready to start the process of moving to Australia. I have a few few friend there already but would love to talk to others and make friends from folks already there.

Hola a todos soy  juan de Madrid,  tengo 37 años soy gay y me gustaria conocer  amigos en Australia ya que tengo intención de irme a vivir a llí apartir del mes de septiembre 2010 y necesito información sobre donde vivir y algun trabajo de ser posible,  un abrazo a todos y hasta pronto