Urgent: train ticket from oslo to voss on 12 june (night train)

Hello everyone, I have one spare train ticket (return) and would like to know if anyone would need it so I can resell it.

The train tickets is from Oslo (departing at 23:23 on 12 jun 2013) to Voss (arriving at 05:25 on 13 jun). The return is from Voss (departing at 00:27 on 17 jun 2013) to Oslo (arriving at 06:27 on 17 jun). I purchased them at the mini price which is NOK 249 and NOK 399. Unfortunately my plane to Oslo has been cancelled in cause of an airport stricke, so I now have these two tickets and I'm looking for someone who happens to plan traveling to Voss on 12 june.

If you are interested in purchasing these tickets, please reply to me and we are work on the details.

Thank you very much.

Can you not get a refund from NSB (Norwegian rail service) from where you purchased the ticket?

In Denmark you can get your train ticket refunded provided you go to one of their ticket offices a day prior to the journey, however you are probably not in Norway.

Do check their website at: http://www.nsb.no/

Just click English at the top

Here is a link to Refund conditions at NSB

nsb.no/our-tickets/nsb-s-refund-conditions-article37615-4337.html

Thank you for the reply, but I have checked and it seems that I cannot get a refund for the miniprice ticket, because it's already a promotion... I'm afraid to loose the ticket...

Oh yes , probably you will not get a refund if you have purchased "Minipris" - they are cheap, but the disadvantage is their terms & conditions are not flexible.

thayna.ferraz wrote:

Thank you for the reply, but I have checked and it seems that I cannot get a refund for the miniprice ticket, because it's already a promotion... I'm afraid to loose the ticket...