Looking for someone specific

I met a guy 2 years ago and made a stupid mistake. I live in America, so it's extremely hard for me to get back in touch with him. Basically, all I'm wanting to know is if he's okay and if you've seen him. I'm not going to give you all of his information. His name is Ali (yes, I know his last name...Inbox me if he sounds familiar). He has an earring and olive skin. He turned 18 today..either 18 or 17...most likely 18. He's kind of tall. Even if he sounds the slightest bit familiar, message me please. I could give you further information.

Hello XxMinneLovexX.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert on the Looking for section (Missing people) in the Istanbul classifieds. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Every fourth guy in this country's name is Ali and almost all youing men these days have earrings and almost all 72 million people here have olive skins...so its kinda no info to go on..is it? You would have to say his name and surname and which city he lives in at least and then still it'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack here..

Well his name is Ali Sanro, sometimes he goes by Ali San. He lives in Istanbul.

Sweetie,
I wish you good luck in finding him- just so you know - Istanbul has 20 million people here ...a needle in a haystack:)