Thai visa renewal/ extension

Hi All

I wish to renew/ extend my visa for another 2 months. Can anyone assist where to go or who to contact please?

Thank you!

Thank you!

I omit to mention that I am in Phuket and I hold a Tourist visa.

PinkyPinky wrote:

So you need to go to Phuket immigration Office

http://phuketdir.com/pktimmigration/

The link you submitted is not to Thai Immigration its to a commercial site i.e. Phuket Directory

This is Thai Immigration site Phuket. However the site is written in Thai.

Secondly the OP wants to renew a Tourist visa for 2 months.

She cannot its 30 days extension per entry(if multi entry)

Hi, my wife has an O visa, single entry, 3 months.   How to upgrade it to multi 12 months?

pauladkinsau wrote:

Hi, my wife has an O visa, single entry, 3 months.   How to upgrade it to multi 12 months?

To answer the question as posed: She can't within Thailand!

However more information like : Nationality, where visa issued and exact type i.e. is it a Non-Immigrant O, her age, what visa you are on. Is she actually in Thailand? I could go on but I hope you get my drift.

Lot of folk on here can advise if we have enough info.

Best wishes.

She is Chinese, and the visa was issued in Beijing. Mine is an OA visa, issued from same place. We are in Phuket. She is in her 40s. It's a non-immigrant other visa.

So it means a trip to. kL or similar? To do that, she will need a visa for Malaysia, since she has a Chinese passport.

pauladkinsau wrote:

She is Chinese, and the visa was issued in Beijing. Mine is an OA visa, issued from same place. We are in Phuket. She is in her 40s. It's a non-immigrant other visa.

So it means a trip to. kL or similar? To do that, she will need a visa for Malaysia, since she has a Chinese passport.

If you are on O-A retirement she can piggyback on your visa as a dependant- local Thai Immigration should be able to sort out extensions for her without her leaving Thailand.

Proof of marriage will probably be needed, certified by your embassy and translated into Thai-check requirements with Phuket Immigration since regional variations often apply with Thai Immigration rules.

Thanks.

Hi,
I'm Indonesian and I came in 26 days ago with no visa - just a stamp on my passport that allows me to stay for up to 30 days.
Which means I should leave in 4 days - but so many exciting things came up here and I wanna extend.
I've heard that all I gotta do is go on a "visa run" - get to the country border and come back in.  But then I realize that it'll give me a 14 days extension only.  I'm hoping for something more of up to 30 - 60 days...
Does anyone know of an option?
What will I need to submit?
The visa run officer told me that I could go to Penang for 3 days  - submit only my passport and 2 passport-size photos, THB 1100 and I'll get a 60 days extension.
Could it really be that easy???
I'm suspicious...
Please help! :-)
Khap un Khraa in advance

MacaQuinhA wrote:

Hi,
I'm Indonesian and I came in 26 days ago with no visa - just a stamp on my passport that allows me to stay for up to 30 days.
Which means I should leave in 4 days - but so many exciting things came up here and I wanna extend.
I've heard that all I gotta do is go on a "visa run" - get to the country border and come back in.  But then I realize that it'll give me a 14 days extension only.  I'm hoping for something more of up to 30 - 60 days...
Does anyone know of an option?
What will I need to submit?
The visa run officer told me that I could go to Penang for 3 days  - submit only my passport and 2 passport-size photos, THB 1100 and I'll get a 60 days extension.
Could it really be that easy???
I'm suspicious...
Please help! :-)
Khap un Khraa in advance

Exit Thailand(don't overstay) visit Penang or any other ASEAN country nearby where there is a Thai embassy/consulate. Apply for a tourist visa(not extension of stay). Not 100% sure of paperwork but its minimal.

OR exit and return by AIR and get another 30 days :cool:

Don't be suspicious! There's plenty of info on the Internet to confirm the process.