Safe neighbourhood near Liberty Plaza Mombasa Road

Please assist and inform of safer residential  Liberty Plaza and what could be the cost of a 2 bedroom Furnished / Unfurnished  flat with all amenities water/electricity/internet/security etc.

Pleased to hear

there are no furnished apartments along that area, parklands and westlands is more common for indian expats but you should be ready to commute to your work place.you can get a unfurnished apartment an estate called nyayo estate  in embakasi area for easy commuting
2 bed cost 40000kshs for unfurnished

I wouldn't recommend Mombasa road as a secure residential area. For more secure apartments, I recommend the following areas: Lavington/Valley Arcade, Kilimani, Riara, Westlands and Parklands.  I agree with Deeb that Parklands and Westlands are more common for Indian residents.

Thanks guys.
But understand it can take upto 3 hrs each day commuting from Parlans/Westland to Liberty Plaza.
I shall be in Nairobi on 19 & 20 can I line up few locations and finalize?? Please send me your nos and e mail at [email protected]

Rgds
Dev

Anne

Out of the location mentioned which is closest to Liberty Plaza and takes how long approx. in peak traffic hours.

You can narrow down to nyayo estate if you want to beat the traffic ,mombasa rd traffic can take you 2hrs commuting to from westlands during peak hours the  closer the better