Want to meet new people in Nassau?

Hi, I'm Sam. I currently live in Nassau and I started an expat Facebook group. We've had several meet-ups and it's been pretty successful so far. If you'd like to be included, send me a message on here and I can add you to the group. It's always great to meet new people on the island!

:cheers:

@ Emilee Sheriff > It would be great if you can at least introduce yourself here please.

Also note that this is an old thread (2013)  :whistle:

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hey! I am currently staying in Nassau with one of my fraternity brothers and we are looking to meet new people either vacationing in the city or are living down here as well. We are from Philadelphia and not very sure what to do for fun around the area. Hope to hear back soon!

Derek

Hi Derek,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this thread here is a bit old !

You can start  new thread on the Bahamas Forum with all your questions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : off topic

Hi sam add me to the group please, yisell.lopez

Hey, is this group still available? I have come over to Nassau recently from London and really looking to meet people! Thanks :)

@sam2tone
Add me up on yo Facebook forum 

@charliebarry kindly WhatsApp me +23***

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@sam2tone add me please my name on Facebook is Erick Qwame amponsah listick
Or WhatsApp +23***

@Tras Ronald Asuman are u at Bahamas if yes let's chat please +23***

@sam2tonhe hello this Catherine please and me your group   25**** that my watsup number  or u can me on your Facebook I will be happy thx

Reason : Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system.
Add me to your group on Facebook or watsup group 25*** my watsup number I will be happy thx
How are you and how may I help you

@sam2tone hi bro this is Stanely please add me up on +25***

Hi all,

Please avoid posting personal details, such as your phone number, email address or Skype contact, on a public forum. Some contact details have been removed from this thread.

Thank you

Vero
expat.com team

@Vero  hello +92****  Add me what's app

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
Hi khannabeel501,

I just asked on my previous post not to share personal information on the forum, for your own safety.
If you have a question or want to share your experience, please create a new conversation on the Bahamas Forum.

Thank you
Vero
Expat.com team

@Vero  ok

Hello everyone.  This is Emmanuel from Uganda.  Planning to come live in Bahamas soon