High speed unlimited Internet around Caguas?

Hi. I live in the crazy hills above Caguas (Canaboncito area but technically just within the border of Aguas Buenas). We are having a hell of a time getting Internet set up at our house and its killing us. The only provider that supposedly provides service to our area is Claro (these are the ones I've checked with who do Not provide coverage for our area: Liberty, One link, aeronet, AT&T). I have been trying to get Claro to install the internet at our house since January 8 but no dice. Every time i call or go in person, I get a different story of why they don't currently have internet connection to our specific area. Most recently an installation guy we talked to basically said that they don't have the cable that is needed running up to our area and that since we are one of the few houses in the area wanting internet (lots of old farmer types around us) there is basically no incentive for Claro to spend the money running the cable up.
We want to use our Internet at home for streaming video (mostly Netflix) so it use satin of data, which is why I want an unlimited data pkg and high speeds. Hughesnet satellite doesn't offer an unlimited pkg. any other suggestions for us? Is there some wonderful Internet provider out there of which I'm unaware? Please someone bring the 21st century back into our lives

I'm afraid there's no solution for you (that I know of).
Since cable and/or landline/DSL is not available, your only hope is a local wireless internet provider.

I have been researching that option for my own use and I only found a provider in Humacao. They didn't even answer my emails and apart from that, they are too far away for you.
I have Claro DSL here but since we are too far away from the next hub, 2Mb/512Kb is all we get. I can't even watch a Youtube video without buffering or downloading it first.

[edit]You could try osnet - www.osnetpr.com]

I feel your pain. I think you are screwed. The only option I can think of is a hot spot via your wireless phone plan (I assume your cell phone has a good signal at your location). However you will not get unlimited data, and streaming netflix will cost a lot of money since video eats up data like crazy. Consider the netflix cd plan, it has better quality movie anyway.

how far is it to the closest person that has internet?
Do you have a direct line of sight(LOS) to them or anyone else that has internet for that matter?

If you can get LOS to anyone with internet (doesn't have to be that close.  even a few miles is fine)  then you could basically pay them to share their internet with you.  It would cost about 300-600 for the equipment depending on the distance.

I had to do something like this in Panama because the company I needed didn't have service in my buidling.

awsome find Gary.   I think those guys (osnetpr) are using that LOS technology that I was referring to.  They talk about putting an antenna on the roof.

Thanks all for the suggestions and sympathy. I'll look into the onepr option. Sounds like my best bet. I think the closest Internet is down in the town of Aguas Buenas in the valley but I don't have LOS with it.