We need you for our amateur football team? Let play when you are free.

We are five persons in football team. We love football very much, so we collect many people from many places come here and play together. We positive that we are not professional players so we need you come and play with us after work, after free. Currently we were playing twice a week, Tuesday night and Friday night. Sometimes i am kidding with my friend to transfer foreigner to my team... yeah it is true but not use the money. Why we donot accept foreigners to our team, i knew that some foreigners donot lnow what to do after work or free, let let contact me then i regist you too my football team. We had three teams and need two persons each team. The playing fees you will pay 2 USD each hour playing and it is by cash. I let you know about this and you will feel good to join out team. Let us go to football match and play as a player. We are waiting you as a speacial player from abroad.

We are a team, we are man... let us go.

Kevhost

Hi,

Give me a place on your team, I can play any position on the field, but my favorite position is midfielder.

thx,
Anh Tran

We are playing Lam Son. Are you free on Tuesday and Friday night everyweek?

I am only free on Friday night now.

Could you let me know the address of LAM SON stadium and time to start the game. I will be present there on Friday night.

Thanks,
Anh Tran

The address is 320 Tran Binh Trong district 5. Before you come there let call us 0932119384 then we reserve the team for you. Friday schedule is begin at 08:00 PM and normally finish quite late. But it doesnot matter you can play 1 or 02 hours it is up to you. Anyway welcome to our team.

Hi, this week i will be in Thailand for business but let me know for some other week.... twice is too much for me but one night per week i am available

kevhost wrote:

We are five persons in football team. We love football very much, so we collect many people from many places come here and play together. We positive that we are not professional players so we need you come and play with us after work, after free. Currently we were playing twice a week, Tuesday night and Friday night. Sometimes i am kidding with my friend to transfer foreigner to my team... yeah it is true but not use the money. Why we donot accept foreigners to our team, i knew that some foreigners donot lnow what to do after work or free, let let contact me then i regist you too my football team. We had three teams and need two persons each team. The playing fees you will pay 2 USD each hour playing and it is by cash. I let you know about this and you will feel good to join out team. Let us go to football match and play as a player. We are waiting you as a speacial player from abroad.

We are a team, we are man... let us go.

Kevhost

What is your team called ??
maybe your team might be stronger if you had foreigners in it ??
Where do you play at ??

Steven.

"...What is your team called ??
maybe your team might be stronger if you had foreigners in it ??
Where do you play at ??"

Hi Steven,

Nice to meet you.
Our team name is Thien Thao SG
We are playing in Lam Son mini stadium. We really happy when we have foreigner in our team. It is not mean make team stronger, it will let anyone know that football can make everyone closer. We hope that we could invite few foreigner who stay and work in our city come and play football. Anyway, please call me when you are free then we welcome you to our team.

Kev

Hi,

I will call you if I can join the match.

thx,
Anh Tran

Hi, this week i will be in Thailand for business but let me know for some other week.... twice is too much for me but one night per week i am available

Hi,

We are really to wait your call. Many people in our team played once a week and you will be there with them. Anyway after come back from Thailand, let make a call.

Kevhost

Match on this Tuesday.

We will begin to play at 08:30 PM.

Kevhost

Hi Kev,

are you play soccer 5? on synthetic field?

Cheers
Marco

Hi Marco,

We are playing in synthetic field and 5 person each team. We make it for fun and enjoy it after work.

It is not professional game or for expert players to expect sth.

Have a great day.

Kevhost

Hi Kev,

Can I have your number? I am from Singapore and would like to join to play football. Are you playing on this Tuesday? Please contact me at 0120 365 7224. Name's Dathan.

Hi Nathan,

We will play tomorrow night at 08:30 pm. We texted you the message to let you know the place to find. Hope to see you tomorrow night.

Kevhost

Match tonight!
08:00 - 09:30 at Lam Son field. 320/1 Tran Binh Trong

Kevhost

July schedule for you guys:

Tuesday at 08:00 pm vs Sang's team
Friday at 08:00 pm vs Sang's team

Kevhost

Is this futsal?

Would love to play but I don't have the stamina for it :(

Hi Hanabishi,

Yes, it is futsal. If you feel free, contact me then we will add you in our team.

Kevhost

Hi kevhost,

I am free in Friday next week. You gave me your phone number before but it was in my old phone which has been lost some days ago. Could you give me your phone number again, maybe this time i will notice it in my own book :)

Thanks,

Hi Chris,

My phone number is 0932119384.

Hope to see u soon.

Kevhost

Hey guys,
do u still play everyweek ?

Do you ever play later, maybe until 10:30? I could play at 9:20, the field is near my house, but I work until 9

This forum's so quiet, people all gone for vacation I think

I'll be in Hochiminh city in mid January, give me a ring whenever u guys ready to play

Cheers

Hi Demonietto,

We will play on Tuesday and Friday every week. If you are be here let ring me.
We often play 08:00pm to 10:00 or 10:30 every match. Certainly you can join after work.

Hope to see you there.

Kevhost

Hi,

We are still available. Let be our team to enjoy football game, at least it is good for your heath.

We play for fun, so you guys donot mind about skill, nationality or any.

Have a nice day.

Kevhost

Hi Kev,
where about the location that u guys normally play on, and fees, regulations or conditions (if any) pls

Hi tomlam,

We are playing 320/1 Tran Binh Trong district 5, it is close with district 1. We normally have 04 or 05 guys each team and three teams always ready every Tuesday and Friday. We play for fun, so everybody seems play with fully happiness, we are using normal rules like on television :)). You are able pay 60,000 VND(03 usd) per night, full night usually play for 02 hours.

Hope to see u this Tuesday 07th January 2014

Kevhosy

Hi guys, am happy to join u guys by next week, so how could i contact u for matches

Hi Tomlam,

Thank you for your replying. Let ring me : [Moderated: use private message for your contact number pls]

Kevhost

Hi guys,

anyone know of any soccer 7's tournaments in Vietnam for over 35's.
We are an old mens team from Bangkok and are interested to play over there.
Any info would be much appreciated..

Cheers.

Hi,

I will message you whenever i heard about new tournament.
Unluckily i knew one tournament just finish few days ago.
Do u often play 7 persons each side?

Kevhost

Thanks.
Actually I think one of my players has contacted someone now, the tournament I was looking for is
sometime in May.
We play 7 aside regular but here in Bangkok, we also play 11 aside as well.

Regards
Matt.

I'd like to join, do you still accept players?

Hi guys,

I'm from the UK and I am really interested in playing football.

Are you playing this Friday? I should be able to get there for around 8:30pm...

hy Guys

search for a team to join in , will be in town begin of March

I am from Germany and a good player of course....

Hope to see here too

Hi fellows!
I'm a french dude who used to know how to play football......a long time ago!

I would love to play here in Sg......are you still playing in dist. 5? Still looking for players?

Ken

Yes Kenny, if you wanna join us let call me

Hey you guys,

This teams are running during 1 and a half years from the day i posted it. And now we are still looking for football players who love to play football for heathy. Please remember we welcome all you guys, just come and enjoy your time with football.
Let ready your shoes and come with us. We organize two match per week, one is Monday night and one is Thursday night. We start at 08:30 Pm and end of 10:00 pm at district 3.
[ Moderated by Priscilla: do not post your contact details on the forum ]
P/S: i also welcome you any travelers have short time in this city and would like to play football too. Do not worry, let contact me.

Have a nice day.

Kev