Hello! The Carter Center would like hear about your time in China!

Hello All!

I hope you're having wonderful day! I work at The Carter Center in Atlanta, Georgia, a nongovernmental organization founded by former President Jimmy Carter. We are currently working on a project in which we're asking Americans living in China and Chinese living in the US to share some thoughts about their experiences in one of the two countries. We're looking for candidates who would be willing to answer three of the following questions, each of which should be no longer than 100 words. Your thoughts and opinions will then be shared on our website, chinaelectionsblog.net, beginning in July.

1) What prompted you to move to China?
2) What were your expectations prior to your arrival?
3) Has your experience altered those expectations?
4) What has surprised you the most during your time in the country?
5) What do you believe is the biggest misconception between America and China?
6) What do you think can be done to improve understanding between America and China?

Unfortunately, at this time we are only accepting submissions from Americans living in China and Chinese living in America. If you're interested, contact me at rogermoore772[at]gmail.com and we'll discuss your background and all the information you'll need to participate in our exciting project.

Thanks for your consideration!

Best regards,

Roger Moore
The Carter Center China Program

Hello Roger Moore.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Looking for section (Testimonies) in the Chengdu classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie