Meeting friends in Istanbul

Hello,

i would like to meet With people expat or not, please ONLY GIRLS, make new friends
If someone interest can send me email

I m french girl, i came to Istanbul for holidays, i Will stay 3 month...

See you soon

hellooo

females  :lol:

l just wanna meet new people and find something in common

yes definitely only girls

thanks

hello we can be frıend but why only gırls..ıt ıs so...

haha so funny ! she says only girls but all the ppl who replied are men :D have a fun bye !!

Yes true, it s funny:D

I m just looking for friendship, With girls more easy to be friend.

Hello guys -> Please, she said ONLY GIRLS. :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi!
    I am from the US and just arrived a couple of weeks ago to teach english here for the summer with a family. I am living with them in Kilyos, Sayier and am pretty isolated however I can easily access anywhere in the city during the day with public transit. Where are you living in Istanbul for the summer? I would love to meet up for a beer, glass of wine, coffee, lunch or something like that! Just find me on facebook under my name Megan Surette and we can talk there!
Hope to talk soon.
Best,
Megan

Hi, my name is Valerie and I live in Istanbul as well. I have lived here for many months and am not sure how much longer I will stay, but it would be nice to have a new friend in the mean time. I live in Mecidiekoy. What about you? Maybe we can meet up for a tea or coffee some time. Let me know!

hey how are u? am in aksaray so u can contact me on my email [email protected]     samson

Hello :)
I'm Nadia from morocco, I'm coming to Istanbul on the 21st of June, this friday.. I'm gonna stay there for one month and half,and I can speak French too.. Hope to see u there :)

Ooooh finally :D

Hello girls!!!!! Yes letŽs meet!!!!! :)

TSOKINA SAMSON wrote:

hey how are u? am in aksaray so u can contact me on my email [email protected]     samson

Sorry only girls