Mumbai and rainy season

It actually rained today for the 1st time this season, if you take away the pre monsoon showers last week.(Those showers reduced the level of acidic rain and SPM in the air)

The rain today has followed the book this year.Monsoon starts on the 7th as the textbooks used to say and everyone believed and did the repairs and waterproofing much before the 7th.

I went to the terrace and was in the rain for about 30 minutes. It is said that the first rain is good for the body esp. the skin.

Now to go out of Mumbai to top of a hill(Lohgad & Visapur fort) or mountain in the Sahyadris just outside Mumbai.

The reason of the post is to know how the expats view the monsoon.Do the expats like the monsoon?

Best wishes,
Art

Yes it rained here at  western sub as well for nearly half an hr. The  sky still look dark. Wow

wilson_derry wrote:

Yes it rained here at  western sub as well for nearly half an hr. The  sky still look dark. Wow

Enjoy man the Rains !! Its burning here !!  BTW will you be in Mumbai in July ??

No idea saiman, we end our project and back in Mumbai trying to see what's next in my pocket. A good relief from humdity. :)

It's all about enjoying Rain. I am not an expats but I can say that they will definitely enjoy the monsoon.

There are certain places in Mumbai people usually visits during Monsoon.

If your beloved one with you then you certainly enjoy rain days in such places.

Let me share you an informative slide that can be helpful for expacts to know more about Monsoon in Mumbai, Getaways in Mumbai, rainy days in mumbai, rainwears especially for your beloved one.