Hey, Football player here with some questions :)

Hey everyone. I'm 21 years old, from England but currently in Australia playing football in the State League there. I'm looking for a new football adventure and Singapore seems quite nice and it's close to Australia. I will probably be looking to come out during the pre-season for 3/4 weeks and have some trials at clubs. I have a few questions please:

- Which town/city is most 'central' to the majority of the clubs in Singapore?
- Does anybody know if they pay of players there is good enough to live on?
- I will be arriving with my girlfriend who is an English and Australian citizen, will we both be ok to get VISA's there? it will be our first in Singapore.
- Is there jobs for my girlfriend in lets say Hotel/Restaurant? (I know this is generalized but I'm just wondering how it is for job opportunities)
- Will we be able to get on okay as we only speak English? (I presume so as it's one of the main languages) but just checking.

Thanks guys!

Hi you may have good chance in asia pls e mail me [email protected]
my name is jothy

As far as I know, there is no professional (i.e. paid) football player in Singapore.
Finding a job in tourism (hotels, etc.) for your GF should be easier, but only if she has suitable education and a few years work experience.
Judging from your questions about "towns" (there are none in Singapore) and languages (all education here is in English), I recommend you do some general research about Singapore before thinking of relocating here.

you can call my friend he knows alot he is  couch james 96637466 if he ask you who  gave you number you can say jothi 96637466