Where has everyone gone, planning to organize a monthly meetup

There have been no new postings for Turin for several weeks, have you all gone home.
I had been planning to organize a monthly meetup now the weather is getting better, is it worth it ?
Ciao,
Bruce.:)

Hi Bruce,

This is a nice idea, please let us know if we can be of any help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello Bruce,
I just joined. have been here a long time, now feel I want to meet other expats. I work in the centre, an aperitive somewhere?
Best
O

Hello Olivia,
I was thinking about a meeting at lunchtime on a Saturday or Sunday in the Lingotto, there is plenty of room, several food outlets and other shops, handy for the Metro and ok for people with children, the venue can be changed in the future if required.
Ciao,
Bruce.:)

Hello Bruce,

the Lingotto for lunch is fine, but I'd prefer a Sunday (Saturdays are always busy). Any Sunday in June is fine. Let me know!
O

Hi Bruce,

I would like to know if you know if the shops in Lingotto close earlier than restaurants ?

When do you want to planify your meetup ?

See you,
Alex.

AlessandroJuventino wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I would like to know if you know if the shops in Lingotto close earlier than restaurants ?

When do you want to planify your meetup ?

See you,
Alex.

Hello Alex,
I have only been to the Lingotto during the day so I`m not sure when the shops close.
Until now Olivia was the only person who expressed an interest in a meetup and Sunday was her prefered day, since then I find my various Italian relatives like to get together for Sunday lunch and I am always invited.
I am determined to organise something, its just a matter of finding a day and time that will suit most people.
Best wishes and Ciao, Bruce.

Hello!

I 've been registered on this site for quiet a while but haven't really written anything....
My name is Katya. I am Russian , I've been living in Turin for 10 month and haven't really met any foreigners.  I work with only Italians and it made it difficult for me to meet people of different nationalities.
I would like to know if anyone is organizing any kind of meetup. I would like to come as well to meet some new people. :)

some news?