Kindi Compound?

Hello. I have been monitoring this forum often but this is my first post. I am bringing my wife to Jeddah after Ramadan, so I am looking to move into a compound. However, the prices for larger, well-known compounds seem to be... very high. Then I found a vacancy at Kindi Compound but can hardly find any information about this compound. So if you can tell me what the atmosphere and condition is like, and also what to expect, I'd really appreciate it.

BTW, I'd also appreciate if anyone can recommend me a good compound for around SR 80,000 annual rent. We are a newly married couple so we don't have any kids... so I think 1~2 bedroom apartment/villa would suffice.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Its nice compound , we do have good connection with them
meanwhile we are marketing many of compound allover the jeddah
please visit our listing page [moderated: no free ads please]
Thank you

It looks like a nice compound.
I have visited it twice.
I have a colleague who is looking to hand-over his 2-bed apartment in a larger compound.
Send me an email at [email protected] if interested.

Are you in Jeddah btw?

Yes I am in Jeddah. I am very interested! Sending e-mail now!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Mr. Hanson,

I sent you an e-mail but did not receive a reply. Please let me know about this as I am seriously interested! Thank you. :)

Hi Rookie,

I had to go through the same while searching for compounds and what I learnt was that you have to be consistent in contacting the compound managers and it would be better if you can meet them in person.

I don't know much about Kindi Compound but you can try out searching Al Rumaih Compound near Red Sea Mall and Saudi City Compound in Khalidiyah. They would usually have places available in your budget. Also I am forgetting the name but there was one compound opposite Malik Sultan Palace on Malik Sultan Road which only had apartments and one apartment was available till a month back. Best of luck.