Working Visa - Polish Wife

Dear members,

First of all, it is a pleasure to get to meet all of you! I hope we can get to know and help each other a little bit better through the exchange of information in this forum.

My name is Fabio Molinar and I'm Brazilian. I'm an engineer student in Brazil. As a part of my engineer degree, I have done part of my studies in Germany. During the time I've lived in Germany, I've met my actual girlfriend, Agnieszka. By her name you can already guess, correctly, that she is Polish.

Right now I've just arrived back to Brazil to finish my studies. She is still doing hers, but she is coming to Brazil in 20 days, to spend 2 months here with me. Then, she will be back to Poland to finish her studies. As we don't want to be apart from each other, now I'm trying to look for more information about the working permit to be able to work and live in Poland with her.

So it comes to my question: how to get a working permit visa to work in Poland? What are my possibilities? We are thinking about getting married here in Brazil, does it help?

To finish this post, I would like to thank you all for your help and attention.

Best regards,

Hello Fabio,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I am so happy for you both, and that you have decided to go forward, although the distance.
You gonna have responses from the members soon.

Wish you good luck ;)
Pravin.

Thanks a lot Pravin! I'm hoping to get it soon! ;)

Hello Fabiomolinar :)
So, did you manage to get your work permition? I guess it's not easy for foreigners, as you cannot apply for it yourself, it's only a company if they will decide to hire you.
Marriage definietly helps, as after that you can apply for temporary residence permit based on which you can do any work in Poland. However formalities take some time...

Good luck :)