Hello guys!!! meet ups, adventure ?!

hello guys (expats or locals)!!! meet ups, adventure ?!

Anyone??

Compare to Riyadh bloggers, it is ironic that they  have more active and fun Expat.comgers!!!

Expat.com
to share information
to share the fun
to share adventures
to share experiences!!
and meet new friends!! :)

Cmon guys! what's the point of the slogan "it's more fun in the philippines!" let's do something and prove it!! :)

count me IN !!!!

cool sonabeta!  anyone???

seeker of truth wrote:

hello guys (expats or locals)!!! meet ups, adventure ?!

Anyone??

Compare to Riyadh bloggers, it is ironic that they  have more active and fun Expat.comgers!!!

Expat.com
to share information
to share the fun
to share adventures
to share experiences!!
and meet new friends!! :)

Cmon guys! what's the point of the slogan "it's more fun in the philippines!" let's do something and prove it!! :)

How to join?

we can form a group and then invite them or you can invite us in your  adventure plans  or trip!

Whats the plan?? :p

Maybe meet up for a coffee first and plan for a next outdoor adventure or party or anything, that way we can share everyones interest and availability.

what you think guys?

lets meet up this weekend sat or sunday ......... PM me someone and take the ownership to organise........ !!!

i think seekr of the truth will be the best person to lead this as he have started this discussion ......... lets meetupa nd decide where to head to ........ !!!!!

and if this goes successfull ........... we can organise one travel every month ..........!!!!!!!!

N-Joy !!!!

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hello..That's a nice idea to meet up all expat member here and organize a party and other things to do once we start this get together,We can do plan some other activities step by step..We can start in a simple party like for dinner out,drinks or for a coffee..What do u think??...:)

Please count me in...

that's a wonderful idea guys and sorry for the late response..:D
Since most of us agreed so lets meet up for a coffee and discuss & plan our first adventure :)!

Shall we make it on Sunday?

Any suggested place and time?

Hello everyone,

Can we meet on a Saturday afternoon or evening instead? I actually allot my Sunday for my family and spend my Monday until Saturday to my work and friends.

I would like to build a friendship and network to the group.

I am also suggesting Sir/Ms. Seeker of Truth to organize and lead this meet-up.

Cheers,
trixie andrea

trixieandrea wrote:

Hello everyone,

Can we meet on a Saturday afternoon or evening instead? I actually allot my Sunday for my family and spend my Monday until Saturday to my work and friends.

Cheers,
trixie andrea

Hi Trixie, its been a while. Where have you got yourself this past months?
Welcome back!

trixieandrea wrote:

Hello everyone,

Cheers,
trixie andrea

It's Mr. Seeker of Truth. :)
i really insists this so that we so could put a face on bloggers out there, specially those nearby.

Let's all work on this! :)

I wanna join!

Welcome anaheim! :)

but when is the meetup !!!

then let's work on this guys!! :)

Can someone put on or suggest an schedule... this is getting longer... :)

count me in! priv msg me!

seeker of truth wrote:
trixieandrea wrote:

Hello everyone,

Cheers,
trixie andrea

It's Mr. Seeker of Truth. :)
i really insists this so that we so could put a face on bloggers out there, specially those nearby.

Let's all work on this! :)

Hello Mr. Seeker of Truth,

Im just bit confused... pls send me an email at [email protected] (same email for my Facebook account)for email conversation since Versan is telling that this "REPLY" is getting longer...

Hope to see you all soon.

Cheers :)
trixie andrea

I Just remember... I think someone here still owes me a drink or coffee. hmmm...

I hope she still remembers it... :)

when is the meet ........... i hope i didnt missed it ....... lets meet this Sunday !!! 7th of July 2013 in GreenBelt Makati .....!!!!

still no plan?

I wanna join! xD

Long thread, no plan and no schedule at all? Hahahaha drinking? Or coffee around Makati? :) foodtrip is nice as well!

who will decide lol ?