Close

Complaint at Ministry of Labour.

Has anyone ever filed a complaint at M/O labour? I would like to know the procedure involved in the kingdom? Please share your part of the story if you have experienced to be Martin Luther king..

The reason you did not get any answer is probably because everyone believes its of no use and the decision will go in favor of local employer, the only remedy you will get is a exit.

adnanhashmi :

Has anyone ever filed a complaint at M/O labour? I would like to know the procedure involved in the kingdom? Please share your part of the story if you have experienced to be Martin Luther king..

my cousins's sponsor labeleld him as ran away, he filed a complaint in (Imaara, Ameer's office) they treated him like local, he faced the Ameer, but the secretary told him not to open your mouth, Ameer saw the documents and write to name of Maktab Amal (as per system) after several months end of story with his exit, what he benefited from it he was able to receive his final rights.

pkmusd :

The reason you did not get any answer is probably because everyone believes its of no use and the decision will go in favor of local employer, the only remedy you will get is a exit.

somehow yes it will go in favor of local employer. why ? because the ministry/court will say to the employee and emploer that sit and settle the case, and definitely employer will say to employee that you drag me here, now you have to go.

[moderated: if you are looking for a job, please post an ad in the Saudi Arabia jobs section]

Until now i am not repatriated at my country..my employer always told me next week..i filed my resignation...my contract ends sept 25 2014..i work 2 months extension...my last day of work is november 30 2014....until now im still waiting..he told me its very difficult to acces transaction with jawazat..i need to go..im not working right now..and its very difficult for my situation..i have 3 children to feed..my company is amjad al wadi for aluminum..0504259718 thtas my employer number..he is a yemeni..please help me as soon as possible

All the registration in the company expired and he did not renew..there is no. Health insurance ,,baladiya permit expired..

Long story short, you only go to MOL to register a complaint when you have decided that this is it for you in KSA. 99.9% cases I have come across have been disasters for the people who filed a complaint. End of the day you are an expatriate in KSA where locals have higher rights and will be given 10 times more preference than you.

Even if the outcome is in your favor, you will be leaving the country sooner or later becuase of it. So it is advised in general cases to sort out the disputes outside MOL. Because once you file the complaint, you do not know how long you will have to wait. You will neither be allowed to work nor leave the country unless there is an outcome. A very simple trend followed by the locals is to skip the hearing dates in MOL and keep you waiting and force you to take your complaint back. You will waste your money, time and efforts for nothing.

alvaromartinezcornel :

All the registration in the company expired and he did not renew..there is no. Health insurance ,,baladiya permit expired..

as per Nitagat law, you have the right to apply for work in other companies that are in the highest Nitaqat category. your employer can not say no to that. Good luck.

Hi friends

i am khan , from saudi arabia and i need some help from you if any one have experience to deal with labor law , i need to help me in this case .

my company hold my three month salary and 2 quarter commission , and they are not giving an reason to me , and i **need all back also they dont want to continue new contract with me , so i need some who know about saudi labor law.

khan

Dear sir we are complete 10ths Month in al rashid tradinding contracting co. 10 days before 4000 new manpower All persons take iqma but did not return iqma plz help us we are very helpless

Dear sir  I am against requesting for him  I am before requesting but u did not take action our company we   are  4000 and more than worker in kap 4 project in Riyadh we have compete 10 months but company give iqma all peoples we no going to riyadh city with out iqma in suadi labour law but our company  don't  follow order we  are very help less please  help less please help us our company name is al rashid tarding and contracting co.

Dear sir /madam
As per agree we are working as manpower year 2013 there is one company Lois buliedrs ksa . By month  will pay the salary  as per agree both parties . More than 70 people we are working there more than one year  and they told us to work .sundley they are stop the salary Oct .Nov. Dec. Year 2013. So many suppliers want money to them every week give us date and play we go there  to get the salary they are asking submit iqama and some other we are submitted now they told nesma didn't pay. We  go there nesma they tell us is paid all ready .This company is very bad reputation in the market all over country they made that .Now please advise us immediately to get our payment .
We will he  glad to you

Thanks
Farid

Moderated by kenjee 11 months ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

hi, good afternoon to everyone..i'm working on my employer in a CLINIC here in RIYADH as a RECEPTIONIST.. my salary is only 1,700SR w/out a regular off.. my OFF once a month only and i'm a muslim.. he's cutting my iqama and insurance from my salary which i know that all employer must provide iqama and insurance for free..now it's raining time our room is full of water, we're living at the top of our clinic.. our moder is sooo baaad. our location is between exit 8 and 9 king bin alwaleed street. dhurrat ghornata medical complex. the name of our employer is ABU-HESHAM ALMUTAIRE, small salary,delayed salary,cut for iqama,insurance.. i tot working here in kingdom will change mylife.. being far away from ur family is too difficult but as an OFW we need to sacrifice for the sake of our Family, they should treat there workers in a nice way for it would be the only remembrance that we can kept at the end of our contract/services to them. SUBHANALLAH! the end of the world is coming very soon.. i expect a lot specially knowing that i will work in arabs country, a muslims country.. but it's totally opposite of what i've expect from my employer.. he's so BAD...

A friend of mine had some issues with his employer. One day on a fine morning all of a sudden employer gave passport and ticket to his country. He was shocked and not prepared obviously... so he went to Ministry office and filed a complaint, after li'l more than 6 months he got his final rights and compensation of 100k Riyals..
Note: he was Egyptian and all I know is he regularly visited the place where he was called on given date by ministry.

ASSALAM ALYKUM
DEAR DIR
my company name anw rul aqsa dont follow role in saudi low hi is behaviour is not gud for lebor saudi government allow work time 6am to 12pm then rest 3 hour then 3pm to 5pm work but he is not follow people sick n lots of problems
2nd selary not gives 2 month late
All people passport have company not giveit to any lebor
Work not same fild he ask aevry work any time without over time
Aqumation not gud
Plz u see this n help we r poor people
ALLAH bless you
Thanks
Site address
Derab rod Ishara al fwwaz near panda market
Construction wark as jawazad office front of panda market
Derab rod

Dear friends
I worked with manpower supplier for 7 months. He didn't give me salary at end he gave me check against my salary and check didn't cash. Now what I do to get my salary
regards
Amjad

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
aman.dove
omerbhai1984
deimportados2014
Gather and send documents for international commerce
By deimportados2014
shajeie12
i want to perform umrah
By shajeie12