How to search a lost person?

How to search a lost person?
How to search information about a German national? Is there any authority or government organization in Germany that has the database of its country people?
Actually I had internet friendship with a German girl; her name is Cecilia she said to me that she works in Lufthansa airlines. She has not been online since more than two months on the social networking website on which I used to chat with her.   I am much worried about her, what happened to her, why she is not login into her social website account since more than two months. I am extremely interested in her and want to contact her again. I sent more than 100 messages to her but I did not get any reply yet. I do not have her mobile phone number. I simply know her full name, date of birth, Skype ID, her profession, and other formal information etc.
Please help me and suggest me how can I find her in real.

A hundred massages may be considered stalking.

yeah, I wonder if she wants to be found. Try searching the net for her name- if there was foul play or she is truly missing, I expect she'd show up in police reports/newspaper articles.

the more you sent messages..the more she hides

Mas fred; I wrote her hundreds message not in single day but in a period of last two months, for example how are you? Where are you? I miss you? I am worried about you? I don't think that I harassed her you mentioned to me. It proves my sincerity with my lost friend.

ECS; you are right she might be missing in fact, but unfortunately I never met her in real life so I don't know anything about her.  I am much worried about her because her thoughts were extremely different from other western girls and she also had contacts with many Arab man those were influencing her about US/NATO/Afghanistan war. She told me that like Arab man and she wants to go to Saudi Arabia and then Afghanistan. Last time when I chat her 03 months before she told me she is in Saudi Arabia but will move to Denmark from her next air flight tomorrow. since that day I have no contact with her. I am scary if she really moved to Afghanistan permanently then her life would be in danger and I don't want to see her in danger. 

aabie ryan; she is not hiding might be she is ignoring me, and she had changed her social networking profile and she now never login to her previous profile.
I hope you friends at least let me know about the German nationality department? So I can ask to German identity card authority whether they know about her or not.

You can ask at the Meldebehörde (registration authority) of the town she lived whether the address is still accurate or what the new address is. This service costs a fee.
You can find phone numbers and sometimes addresses at telefonbuch.t-online.de, but the listings are not complete or accurate (e.g. mobile numbers are usually not listed).
There is no search service for social networks, other than Google etc.
Her employer is not legally allowed to give personal information, but if you call and ask nicely, maybe you will get some hints there.

Hi owais.truefriend,

Posting an advert in the Germany Classified, Looking for/Missing people might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.