Muslim lady gyencologist

Hi, I am looking for a Muslim lady gyencologist for my expected baby delivery on August, arabic lady is perferable, I am outside brazil, and will be São Paulo owned of July, I am looking for a lady Muslim doctor and a good hospital, and I am lost in planning the cost if anybody have info, home rentals, doctor, hospital. Thanks

Hello Saforia1948,

You will probably have more luck finding a doctor that fits your requirements by contacting your country's consulate in São Paulo. Most all of the foreign consulates here in Brazil maintain a list of both doctors and lawyers that they will pass along to citizens. You should be able to find out a phone number by doing a Google search.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hello Saforia1948.

To note that a new thread has been created from your message on the São Paulo forum. :)

Thank you,
Auréliw

I called the embassy but they don't have doctors who are listed, anybody can help for a contact of a lady arabic doctor or a ver good English gyencologist contacts details. Thanks

the best doctors in Sao Paulo which talking english in einstein.br/Paginas/home.aspx

the best doctors in Sao Paulo which talking english is Hospital Albert Einstein