New French Expat Girl in HCMC - Friend :)

Hi everyone,

I'm just arrived from France to HCMC for 3 months!
For the moment, I know anybody in HCMC ...

I will be very happy to meet different people here, to know this city and this country, enjoy week ends free time ....   

I'm french, I love music, good food and good coffees, movies and traveling !

Hope See you later  !

Noémie :)

For meeting people, there are a few good meetup groups with a mix of expats and locals:

meetup.com/Under-39s-Saigon/

meetup.com/Saigon-Street-Foodies/

welcome to HCMC...

Hi Noemie,
I am French citizen of Vietnamese background living in Saigon.Feel free to contact me if you are feeling like to.
cheers

Great links. Hope to see some new faces. :)

hi,
hope to be friend with you too.
if you care please contact me here,i will be out one day to have a spontaneous coffee with you.

bonjour

my french is limited but if you like to communicate
it would be great to be your friend

my name is patrick

I am 42

Bonjour Noemie,

Nice to meet you! Very glad to be your friend as well.

My name is Jaydie. I'm Vietnamese. I can speak English and je parle francais un peu.

I work 5 days a week, and I can have free time during the weekend. That would be great if we can have a coffee this weekend. What do you think? If you want, just send me a message, and we can arrange a coffee catch-up soon.

Have a good one,

Best regards,

Ngoc Le (Jaydie)

Bonjour,
Je m'appelle Linda, je suis Vietnamiene et j'aime beaucoup le francaise. J'espere avoir de chances pour le pratiquer.
Je travaille maintenant 5 jours par semaine. Je suis libre le weekend. Très heureuse de vous connaitre. Si vous êtes interessante, contactez-moi!

Bonjour! je suis Vicky. Bienvenue au vietnam. If you want to make friends and hang out sometimes, please feel free to contact me:)

Bonjour,
my name's Kim. I live in HCMC. Its good to have a circle of friends in life. So, glad to have one more, avec plaisir :)

Bonjour! nice to meet you ! welcome to Saigon     !                what are you doinng this holidays?

Welcome to Vietnam!!!

Bonjour ,
Welcome to Saigon
I am Vietnamese boy, i live here more than 10 years,
if you want to know some features of Saigon, i will introduce you some places you want to see.

Nice to meet you here.

Anthony

Guys!
I think she already finished her internship and returned  :)
This is nearly 1 year old thread  :)