Weekend break to make new friends

Hi, I have been an expat for the past 5 years in different countries, so I know it's not always easy to meet up with new people!
I'm now organizing some weekend breaks out of Colombo, for fun moments and a good occasion to meet with new friends.
If you are interested you can contact me on [email protected]. cheers!

yea i love it too.. i wanna know good friend and and fun i suggest it will be very nice can go to visit some water falls or beach

Hello Catherine,

I have been expat in Sri lanka fr nearly 5 years, yeah and love making expat friends....like your idea of outing out of Colombo over the week-end... coz I m so stressed with the work and the kids so yeah..keep in touch...so excited to hear back from you Jonah

Let me know when u plan it I'm up for it :) +94773525858

Hi Catherine.. am an Indian expat living here for 3 years now.. would like to join in case u r organizing some weekend stuff.. :)

regards
Shamin S

Hi,
I am indika. I like to buld friendship with u. If u like pls, write me trough E-mail ([email protected]).

Hi IndikaWa and Welcome to Expat.com :)

Could you please introduce yourself? That would be nice ;)

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi Cat,
Add me for the event pls!
Am from Negombo.
S

Hi,
When you fix an event.. please let me know the dates Cat!
Love to join.
Mal

Hi Catherine...am Girish from India, just couple of days back hv moved to Colombo I wld be interested to meet new people & make friends. Pls do let me know so I can join u all
Tnx,
Girish

Hi Catherine...am Girish from India, just couple of days back hv moved to Colombo I wld be interested to meet new people & make friends. Pls do let me know so I can join u all
Tnx,
Girish