Information regarding Finland and Jobs opportunity

Hi guys please i need more information regarding Finland and Jobs opportunity because am planing to relocate visit there  soon and how possible it is to travel without any invitation letter.

Hi DONKALU,

Welcome to expat-blog!

May be an introduction of yourself and details of your skills and job you wanted might help :)

I created a new topic from your post for better visibility on the Finland forum.

Thank you,

David.

My daughter age 26 spent several happy months working in Finland whilst at catering college.  I have never been to Finland before but have heard nothing but good things.  Does anyone know of anybody living in Tornio?

I work in Central London and live in North London. 

The only place in the world there is decent humane care is in Tornio, Finland -  I have seen the dvd on Open Dialogue and would like this care for my daughter but there is nothing decent in the UK and I have been looking.  I stand to lose my daughter with the shocking care in the UK and I wondered if there was anything or anybody who could help me.  I have thought about moving in desperation.

hi guys, i am new here, and i want to thank you all, its really helpfull, if you dont mind, i like to talk about my self and my aims,

im plannig to move in finland... and i wonder if im gonna be any good there as a worker, with a bechelor degree in mathmatics, and also another bachelor degree in programming, and a pre-engineer in software development, and 2 CCNA certificates ... i can speak arabic, french and english ... so if youll be kind enough to reply thats gonna be really helpfull :)