Need to know about Life, Culture at Dammam

Hi all,

Would appreciate your feedback, I got an opportunity in Dammam. with SAR 5500 Basic month.& company giving me Bachelor accommodation. need to know about Life, Culture at Dammam.

1.What is process after airport for new employee at company?
2.What i will get Vegetarian  foods.?
3. What will be cost for 1 bhk flat on rent. in city?
4. What is Approx. cost for food.? i mean raw material cost? or can I get Mess facility ?
5. How is Dammam Life style compare to other place. i mean Crime ratio, population of Indian Community, Shopping Mall etc.
7. How familiar are they with Indian?
8. Is it safe to bring family?
please reply...

thanks ..tirath

Hello Tirath.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Damman forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi all,
please reply me & Would appreciate your feedback, I got an opportunity in Dammam. with SAR 5500 Basic month.& company giving me Bachelor accommodation. need to know about Life, Culture at Dammam.

1.What is process after airport for new employee at company?
2.What i will get Vegetarian  foods.?
3. What will be cost for 1 bhk flat on rent. in city?
4. What is Approx. cost for food.? i mean raw material cost? or can I get Mess facility ?
5. How is Dammam Life style compare to other place. i mean Crime ratio, population of Indian Community, Shopping Mall etc.
7. How familiar are they with Indian?
8. Is it safe to bring family?
please reply...

thanks ..tirath

:up:

David wrote:

:up:

People aren't replying because so much of what you are asking can be found in previous threads. You  just need to take the initiative and read.

Also, as for after being picked up at the airport, this is something you need to ask your employer.

Good luck.

Hi Dear
.What is process after airport for new employee at company?Go to the room and company do the rest like medical and iqama but you can start work very next day
2.What i will get Vegetarian  foods.?All kind of food is avilavlbe
3. What will be cost for 1 bhk flat on rent. in city?10-20-30 K Riyals
4. What is Approx. cost for food.? i mean raw material cost? or can I get Mess facility ?Normally hotels and food cost is low
5. How is Dammam Life style compare to other place. i mean Crime ratio, population of Indian Community, Shopping Mall etc.Very cool and calm
7. How familiar are they with Indian?Many
8. Is it safe to bring family?very safe
please reply...