Hairstylest suggestions?

I've been going to the same stylist for 10 months, but the last couple times I've been disappointed in terms of colour and cut.

Any suggestions of a good stylist who knows what to do with short curly hair?

I live in D5 but spend a lot of time in D1.

Hi  Aescleah,

Feel free to visit the Ho Chi Minh City business directory, you may find nice Hairstylist. Hope that help.

Thank you,

David.

As someone with curly hair i know the problem. If and when you find someone who knows how to work well with it please post!

yeah i know.

Zero on the sides, top short and flat.  Perfect for our warm weather, plus saves money on water and shampo.

Yes, I have curly hair too. I am half German. Let me know when you find someone who knows how to work with curly hair.

Lan

Are there any places in HCMC where they can work on African hair.

Extentions, treatments and so?

concept coiffeur,
just google, its a bit outwwards but it is worth it

D1, 2 and 7 would be the places to look. I'm in the same boat. Just got my hair done in US at a Korean salon while in but will have to find a stylist here soon.

Korean salons look very high scale here and I'd say any stylist trained in Korea or Japan would do high quality work. My friend that is a barber here has said anybody trained there can do hair for all races and hair types!

Hi guys,

I'm a brand manager from Moroccanoil. If you are looking for a reasonably priced salon in district 1, there is a new salon that just opened called Toni & Tuan. Tuan the stylist is a viet kieu from California and speaks English very well. The address is 93 Nguyen Dinh Chieu. He also has an FB page if you want to check him out before.
facebook.com/ToninTuanHairSalon?fref=ts

Good luck!

Hi

I hope you are well. My name is Njeri and I am a Kenyan living in HCMC. I recently came across this post  with a section on African hair.

I have dreadlocks and I am wondering where and how I can do them in HCMC.

Please let me know.

Thanks!