Rental in dumaguete area

Hi there all  to those that live here in the phils and around the negros oriental  area.
My partner and my dog and I are looking for a rental house in dumaguete   or  around the area     have looked online and alot are great but  more expensive then what  my partner and I are willing to spend     plus   we have our adorable  dog with us and all our furniture.
We are looking for something short term  right now  ( ie not ona year lease) and somewhere   we can take our dog with us    so that we can have a look around  and find where we want to rent there.

I hate taking rentals for a year when i know  that i will be looking for something in less then that.

No use  putting links or telling me to check online  as  I have obviously already done that and I know there are alot of guys with rentals in the area    im looking for something short term right now   until i find what i want  long term later...

between     5 to 15 k    is what i am after    cheaper the better.
We are great renters   i have lived in dumaguete before  so i know the area    take care  and god bless

wow   that was a long post

Hi Thatawesomeguy,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Housing in Philippines section, with details of what you are looking for, and mentioning your budget. This will surely be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

ok thanks  team   will do

Well youl be ok,budy if you can get me some links in dumaquete thatwillbegreat.i plan togo there probably but april 2014,ican sugest siquijor,if you like nature and peacefulness,let me know,ofant rentals or houses for sale,i would apreciate it ,imalsoconsidering bohol and cebu,thanks

problem is  most of the rentals  online are over inflated prices    siquijor is fine if u like brown outs and terrible interent signals.....  im a bit younger than most of u guys  and need my dl speed  lol

" siquijor is fine if u like brown outs and terrible interent signals..... "

Useful information thanks! Of course nothing is written in stone, it could be fine for some... But it's good to have a grasp of what kind of questions to ask those who live there in the area.

(And) as always in the Philippines, beware beware beware... Go, look, smell, taste, "feel"--meaning the gut "feeling" here; touch, breathe, observe, think, evaluate, and then ask oneself, will (this place) work for me?

As you can "see" it's really pretty simple.

try to search natashia homes banilad dumaguete along the road..

hanshaw wrote:

try to search natashia homes banilad dumaguete along the road..

Do you still live in Seoul or Dumaquette...If Dumaquette maybe you could be my guide...Of course I would pay for services rendered..

i am now recently in seoul but my family live in dumaguete

supposedly 11k is the cheapest rent for a 3 bed room house in the area so might be affordable on your end.....

I used to live there and  yeah i can find cheaper    just throwing out the old fishing line and seeing if i can find a good deal...

I am sort of looking for people that know of a place in dumaguete that is for rent    not posts about what i can find there

Or  a person that owns a property there that is looking for a tenant

Thatawesomeguy wrote:

I used to live there and  yeah i can find cheaper    just throwing out the old fishing line and seeing if i can find a good deal...

I am sort of looking for people that know of a place in dumaguete that is for rent    not posts about what i can find there

Or  a person that owns a property there that is looking for a tenant

well you can just ignore our messages if you want to..lol