Quran & Arabic lesson

Assalamualaikum & Very good day to all friends...
I am new here and so happy I found this forum. Thank you to the landlord. :-). May Allah bless! I plan to migrate to Egypt with my family to study Quran and Arabic language. Am interested to memorize the whole Quran and study the teaching of Quran at the same time. We plan to stay in Rehab or any near by in New Cairo. Actually I will migrate to  Egypt with   2 purpose, besides learning Quran, I plan to do charity business in order to help  people in Palestine especially women and children who become orphans . I need a few information as a start. Hope our friends here can assist me...
1- Class for Quran & Arabic. I am not interested to certificate. I just want knowledge for myself and certificate is not important to me. By suggesting any good muallim/muallimah is enough for me if no institute available.
2- My son age 19 years old just finished his Matriculation in Malaysia and plan to do Engineering. He is interested in aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Pilot profesional licence studies. Which University is good for him? The course must be conducted in English because he has zero knowledge of arabic language.
3- Am in a process of finding a 3-4 bedroom apartment in Rehab or new Cairo. If you find any reasonable price and good apartment to stay, am happy you can recommend me. The price range is 3000 LE-5000LE.
Thank you. I wish i can get feed back soon from our friends here.

A ha! I'm the first one to welcome you!
Well,
1. I have no ideas about Quran classes; I'm also looking for a place to learn arabic, so far didn't find anything.
2. As far as I know, the American university probably suit for him, thought I'm new in Cairo, so... Don't count on me.
3. This I perhaps can help. I just rent a apartment today, find it on http://cairo.craigslist.org.  There are tons of apartment lease on the web. By my research, apartment in new Cairo seems have a lower price, but it might in some really remote area, need be aware when you find a nice apartment but price under average. I don't know rehab, but if you like, I could ask my agent check if he could find any place that meet you require.

Once again, welcome

Thank you for your warm welcome! I hope your new life in Cairo is good! I never been to Egypt. Never been to any Arab countries except Makka and Madina for hajj and umrah. After searching information from friends and internet, at last we decided to chose Egypt. But a bit suspen as well after reading a few things in Egypt. I hope it is safe to live here! I go to the country with good intention and hope good things happen to me in return. Thanks for the llk.. I found a few realty websites but not sure the apartments location. As you said, they might be remote areas if we just see the photos and book them.  Can foreigners buy property such as apartment in Egypt? o you have any idea?

You don't book an apartment! I suggest you come Cairo first, stay in hotel few days, give yourself sometime check apartments, then decide which one you go for. Internet is not that reliable. Although, I do remember saw a hotel standard apartment on that that web yesterday, its awesome! You deal with the hotel directly, so no agent. It's located at new Cairo city, if I remember right, the 3 bedrooms apartment is about your budget. Can't find it now, and I hav to sleep. Maybe tomorrow.

Ani Husni wrote:

Can foreigners buy property such as apartment in Egypt? o you have any idea?

That's the thing I want to know too! I think it's possible. Good news: apartment in Cairo is not expensive.

I think you are right! Better to see the place first. If we can find the class for Quran and Arabic language, it is easier to find an apartment near by the place. If anyone have any idea about the class please help me ya!

Amercian university in Cairo is the best choice and it is located in new Cairo as well very near to Rehab city.

Regarding the rent, I think you will find something suitable in Rehab but you will have to pay more that 5K a month 

Best wishes