Expat.com Monthly Get-Together in Muscat!

To whom you left your chair with???? :D

hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Lets go food trip woooo hoooo!

Hexe, we definitely should the last couple of trips have been fascinating..... do let me know when you plan the next one..... :)

What about next weekend, if most of the gang is available........
What about Thai food at Thai Corner or we can go back to the Korean Villa for more Korean BBQ
Any other suggestion is most welcome!

Seems food trip is not of interest.........@vido dido, lets go for BBQ by the beach before the summer heat fully conquer us, fix the date

Lets do the Barbecue - 3rd or 5th April..... Lets go the Marjan Beach, special space for Barbecuing :)

Peeps!
I really apoligize for being out of touch as the life these days is a mess due to some official assignments. I'm completely packed till 28th April and probably will not be able to meet you guys this month, although being in Muscat.

In the month of March, I'm planning a camp night, exclusively for the EB frenz and will arrange accordingly. Enjoy the time guys and (GURL) :) .....  and i'll look forward to see ya so soon!

Rammy87 wrote:

Lets do the Barbecue - 3rd or 5th April..... Lets go the Marjan Beach, special space for Barbecuing :)

Yalla let's do it....but it's difficult to go there, need to climb mountain of rocks and come down  :sosad: .....and also no waiting for 3 hours :/

schaz wrote:

Peeps!
I really apoligize for being out of touch as the life these days is a mess due to some official assignments. I'm completely packed till 28th April and probably will not be able to meet you guys this month, although being in Muscat.

In the month of March, I'm planning a camp night, exclusively for the EB frenz and will arrange accordingly. Enjoy the time guys and (GURL) :) .....  and i'll look forward to see ya so soon!

it will be "GURLS" soon!

good idea Ram.

I'm in.

LauIsBack wrote:

good idea Ram.

I'm in.

Lau, are we still going  ahead with this today evening ?? I would love to... Havent heard from Hexe as yet :/ PM me your number.

Just joining the thread :)

So tell me IceVikki .... did you get the nickname Ice because of your love for icecream?

IceVikki wrote:

Welcome to the gang Vikki!!!!

Rammy87 wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

good idea Ram.

I'm in.

Lau, are we still going  ahead with this today evening ?? I would love to... Havent heard from Hexe as yet :/ PM me your number.

It was a lovely afternoon and evening Ram, thanks for taking the initiative......let's plan for the next event!!!

thanks

hexebella wrote:
IceVikki wrote:

Welcome to the gang Vikki!!!!

So Hexebella,
You got it over this time..  :) ...  Bas khallas inshalah next event is gonna be at Sifat - Asheikh beach with a fantastic snorkeling. Late evening BBQ and alot of talks..

I haven't heared of Vido much (Will call him lately). But the plan is schedule early May'14 as informed.

Love ya all!

hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

good idea Ram.

I'm in.

It was a lovely afternoon and evening Ram, thanks for taking the initiative......let's plan for the next event!!!

It was a pleasure Hexe..... though Vido missed a barbecue ..... I'll keep you updated on the next one. :)

Hey guys ... Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourselves and having a great time. I was out of the country for a quick gateway, that's why I missed catching up with you but hopefully will meet again soon.

Schaz ... With regard to your plans on May 14; unfortunately my life nowadays is sort of uncertain and undefined so I can't confirm my attendance now and prefer to confirm close to the date ;)

Guys, let me know if anyone is up for a cup some time over this weekend, will be happy to meet up :)

Cheers,

Good Going Expat.comgers in Muscat   :cheers:

VidoDido wrote:

Hey guys ... Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourselves and having a great time. I was out of the country for a quick gateway, that's why I missed catching up with you but hopefully will meet again soon.

Schaz ... With regard to your plans on May 14; unfortunately my life nowadays is sort of uncertain and undefined so I can't confirm my attendance now and prefer to confirm close to the date ;)

Guys, let me know if anyone is up for a cup some time over this weekend, will be happy to meet up :)

Cheers,

I'm in Vido, either Friday late afternoon to evening or Saturday afternoon would be fine.

VidoDido wrote:

Cheers,

Don't worry about Schaz, 99% it will remain a "plan"  :lol:

Cool Vido. Velcome back to the Sultanate.

I'm in.

just a random thought.

Hexebella and Vicki should jointly organise an event and i'm certain we'll have easily more than 30 to show up.

If I or some other dudes do it, we'd call ourselves fortunate to have 3 to show up.

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:
Rammy87 wrote:

It was a pleasure Hexe..... though Vido missed a barbecue ..... I'll keep you updated on the next one. :)

A standing ovation for Rammy for organising such a fun bbq and also Hexebella & Co.!

Let's do another one soon.

Amazing avatar Lau :lol::lol:

Hexebella!
That's pretty unfair han.....!!

I so wish i could give an answer on it :p ....  but i ain't gonna do that.....!!!  end of the day.. Plan is indeed a plan..   ;)

By the way...   Guys... and the GURL!  today is my B'day....  and i want u all to wish me..  :p .... or else i'll make another plan  :D

schaz wrote:

Hexebella!
That's pretty unfair han.....!!

I so wish i could give an answer on it :p ....  but i ain't gonna do that.....!!!  end of the day.. Plan is indeed a plan..   ;)

By the way...   Guys... and the GURL!  today is my B'day....  and i want u all to wish me..  :p .... or else i'll make another plan  :D

Happy happy birthday Schaz!
Many many more ice creams to come.
Actually we just celebrated your birthday this evening at Il Gelato ice cream parlor....we wished you all the best of the best on your birthday while losing our senses lickin' the awesome ice cream.....every lick was heartfelt wish of good health, success and manifestation of the plans. :par:

You got 1% from me that everything will be a reality.

Btw next event is bbq at shatti qurum next friday 18th apr, be our guest of horror oh I'm sorry misspelled "honor" :top:

Cheers! :D

That was really cool! Ice cream licking bonding of the EB gang....Vido very good idea! :top:  I can still feel my tummy bloated :D

Rammy, Vikki your effort to join us is really appreciated though tired ftom the day's activity.

Lets plan for the bbq next weekend guys....and not to forget the fire  :lol:

Happy birthday Schaz!

have icre cream, it's your birthday.

LauIsBack wrote:

Happy birthday Schaz!

Hey Laul your Avatar, that's actually Senthil, he is a tamil comedian and one of my favourites.... Thanks Hexe..... though the day trip was hectic, it was nice to cool down with some ice-cream :) ....... I'm sure Viki enjoyed it as well :) ..... Can't wait for our next gathering.

hexebella wrote:

That was really cool! Ice cream licking bonding of the EB gang....Vido very good idea! :top:  I can still feel my tummy bloated :D

Rammy, Vikki your effort to join us is really appreciated though tired ftom the day's activity.

That gives me  a feeling that "Someone" is pretty aggressive these days  :P  ....   So I better should get my Mustang roar in between to annoy you guys while doing BBQ..     :joking:

schaz wrote:

Hey Man ... Happy Birthday ;)

Actually, Hexebella has said it all ... We were gossiping about you while having our lovely Ice Cream ... you were dearly missed :P

hexebella wrote:

As always it was lovely to catch up with all of you, as it was really nice to see a new face joining the group ... That gives me HOPE; that what we have started is getting up to speed  :cheers:

Looking forward to our BBQ get together on Friday and will make sure to have an extra lighter!

schaz wrote:

That gives me  a feeling that "Someone" is pretty aggressive these days  :P  ....   So I better should get my Mustang roar in between to annoy you guys while doing BBQ..     :joking:

Man!!! Don't even dare to mess with us while barbecuing; and will keep the best cut of meat for you ... I think this a pretty good deal ... See how nice I'm  :idontagree::lol::joking::P

Rammy87 wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

Happy birthday Schaz!

Hey Laul your Avatar, that's actually Senthil, he is a tamil comedian and one of my favourites.... Thanks Hexe..... though the day trip was hectic, it was nice to cool down with some ice-cream :) ....... I'm sure Viki enjoyed it as well :) ..... Can't wait for our next gathering.

I'm pretty damn sure you enjoyed the company of someone. You know who you are.

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Man!!! Don't even dare to mess with us while barbecuing; and will keep the best cut of meat for you ... I think this a pretty good deal ... See how nice I'm  :idontagree::lol::joking::P

I guess what Vido is trying to say is that you ever try to mess with us, you'd end up on the grill, tied up or with a skewer going through you.

VidoDido wrote:
hexebella wrote:

As always it was lovely to catch up with all of you, as it was really nice to see a new face joining the group ... That gives me HOPE; that what we have started is getting up to speed  :cheers:

Looking forward to our BBQ get together on Friday and will make sure to have an extra lighter!

The saviour has come.

LauIsBack wrote:

The saviour has come.

:lol::lol::lol:

LauIsBack wrote:

I guess what Vido is trying to say is that you ever try to mess with us, you'd end up on the grill, tied up or with a skewer going through you.

Mmmmm ... Sounds DELICIOUS  :lol:

LauIsBack wrote:

VidoDido wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

Don't you think it might be too spicy???? :sosad:

hexebella wrote:
VidoDido wrote:
LauIsBack wrote:

Don't you think it might be too spicy???? :sosad:

masala anyone?